Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Are the other social medias good for advertising too?
    I've seen some people that were advertising their business through myspace and hi5. Is it worth it? Or are they already dead social medias?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I've never heard of hi5. I ditched myspace a long time ago. I think it's a music community now? It depends on your target market. If they are the types to use these sites then they could prove to be very worthwhile.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Myspace is dead right now. Justin Timberlake has been trying to bring it back as a music community, but I'm not sure how well it'll take off...we'll see. I've never even heard of Hi5. Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram...that's where your focus should be. If you have extra time, you can always try the other sites that you're talking about, but I would put more of an effort into the popular sites.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Nobody has used Myspace since 2009. Myspace i definitely not worth your time. Besides . If Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube haven't worked for you. You might as well give up. Everybody uses those sites, so they should be sufficient. You are never going to find a better audience then those.

Share on facebook

It's just business.

5. Collapse Details
    I wouldn't suggest those two sites at all. The last time I went on MySpace was about 6 or 7 years ago. I haven't even heard of Hi-5 and apparently other people in this forum haven't as well. This clearly states that people don't really go on these sites, so you'd practically be advertising to no one. It's a waste of time, effort, and again, TIME.

Promote your business on useful social networking sites, the ones people actually use today and get rid of accounts on outdated sites such as Hi-5 and MySpace.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Every social media is a good way to advertise for free. Facebook, Twitter and even those things you don't really know about. As long as people see your post and are interested since they are in your locality, people will always appreciate the ad and consider it.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I'm not saying they haven't worked for me. I simply want to expand my business so that there can be many people viewing it. I might lose a few potential customers if I don't use myspace or hi5, who knows?

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    I've seen some people that were advertising their business through myspace and hi5. Is it worth it? Or are they already dead social medias?
    I think it still worth it but only if they still have considerable active number of members. And just like what coffee said, it depends on your target market. Because some social medias have a unique type of following like Linkedin and Pinterest.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I normally consider Facebook to be the best but the statistics are changing. Some people are now preferring to use Twitter as their marketing tool as it is more interactive and real time than Facebook.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    LinkedIn seems quite good to me.

Share on facebook