Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1. Collapse Details
    Stephannos, I understand your point, but what if someone can spend his (her) routine by working hard or doing some kind of house renovation? Like I'm doing two last weeks with my kitchen and living room. It's really hard work, especially choosing lighting fixtures and figuring out how they should work altogether (btw this article helped a lot: https://cozyhousetoday.com/t5-vs-t8-vs-t12-bulbs/), but this hard work in the house really became kinda a routine because it seems like morning just started and ... in a moment - say hello to evening ^_^

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    daily routine kills people!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    The daily routine really bothers me and I don’t understand people who do the same thing every day. I advise all participants of this forum to make each their day unforgettable and spend a lot of time with their friends and family. Last weekend I bought tickets for a comedy https://playthatgoeswrongshow.com The Hysterical The Play That Goes Wrong. I received unforgettable emotions and I will be happy to practice this kind of pastime. My friends and I like this kind of entertainment more than visiting bars and clubs.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Lirena; 08-07-2019 at 03:44 AM.

4. Collapse Details
    My daily life is little bit hard.I woke up early and did some exercise then took my breakfast and rush to my restaurant I spend most of my time in restaurant with customers ,serve delicious dutch food to my customers and listen reviews about my restaurant and in evening ,I spend some time with my family and go to bed.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Tayra View Post
    daily routine kills people!
    The daily routine disciplines. Planning a day allows you to have time to do many things at work and leave time for yourself and your personal space. I wake up at 6 in the morning. Then I have a run and I'm going to the office. after work twice a week I swim in the pool. Sport helps to keep my thoughts in order and keeps my figure in a beautiful shape. In order to control the time during sports, I use the waterproof Fitbit Ionic Watch. With a watch, I clearly know the time for sports. Now there is a large selection of smart watches on FindTheDecision . You can choose different functions that are convenient for you. Sport, he changes our lives.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I am a very productive person. Sometimes I can not get out of bed because I feel very sleepy, so I take modafinil to remove the symptom of fatigue and disorder of the body. I like the fact that modafinil is not addictive https://modafinilxl.com/free-modalert-trial-pack/. It's convenient.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Recently I decided to combine work and travel and I have to say it was a good decision. New places inspire and motivate me, I work more productive. Actually, remote work is the best option for me, thanks to it I can plan my day as I want.

Share on facebook