Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
  1. Collapse Details
    I really like to watch different videos and TV shows. Recently, I got an Android box https://www.infomir.us/products/mag424w3.html that allows me to watch different content like TV shows, programs and videos on my Smart TV. It is possible to watch everything in high quality without any problems at all.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I am watching TV
    Play video games
    Read books
    Sleep

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    For me, this is definitely a study of the news review and viewing social networks. I especially study media information on Facebook. I do this on my way to the office. I save some videos using facebook video downloader and then rewind them in a more relaxed environment

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    My daily routine is so boring. I go to work form 9am to 5pm. When i get home i go straight to my computer. Work on my favorite game for a few hours. Then i go to firend home. It's hard to keep up with all of my internet jobs, especially when i work on a real job all day.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Since I'm a student, my daily routine focuses on studying and classes. I usually wake up at 6:00 am and do my daily routines like brushing my teeth, taking a shower and getting ready for class. After which I check my notes and revise for the day. I leave my house a bit early, so as to not get in the morning traffic.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Except my work, I do really like to play video games. At this https://romsemulation.com/roms/gamec...-echoes-europe site I read different reviews and if I liked the description - download the game and then play it.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Its the same routine all day:
    1) wake up at the same time
    2) have breakfast with family
    3) aid my old age grandparents
    4) go to work
    5) get back from work and spend time with family
    6) give my grandparents their medication and care for them
    7) head back to sleep and same process all over again

Weekends is just out with friends

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Wake up - work - fall asleep - repeat hah

Luckily, I picked the job I love more than anything so it doesn't feel like working most of the times!!!

All my life I've been struggling to follow a regime, you know, eat and sleep at the proper time... but still can't.
    Anyone knows how to approach that??

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Site CAN BOOST YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE! | Web advancement in Lahore | in the present computerized world, customers' first collaboration with any business' item or administration happens on the web. Consequently, it is essential for organizations to have a web website about their item or administration. Notwithstanding, having a web webpage doesn't ensure that a business will flourish.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Since I'm an understudy, my every day schedule centers around examining and classes. I for the most part get up at 6:00 am and do my every day schedules like brushing my teeth, scrubbing down and preparing for class. After which I check my notes and amend for the afternoon. I take off from my home somewhat early, to not get toward the beginning of the day traffic.

Share on facebook