Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
  1. Collapse Details
    Since I'm an understudy, my day by day schedule centers around contemplating and classes. I as a rule get up at 6:00 am and do my day by day schedules like brushing my teeth, washing up and preparing for class. After which I check my notes and modify for the afternoon. I take off from my home somewhat early, in order to not get toward the beginning of the day traffic.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Since I'm a student, my daily routine focuses on studying and classes. I usually wake up at 6:00 am and do my daily routines like brushing my teeth, taking a shower and getting ready for class. After which I check my notes and revise for the day. I leave my house a bit early, so as to not get in the morning traffic.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    My routine is pretty crazy since I wake up early in the morning like around 8 am then do some yoga for 30 min. I get ready for work an reach around 9:30. I get done from work around 7:30 or 8 depending on work. I come home and work on some freelance work for about 2 hrs. I have my dinner then watch some Netflix. Max by 12 I head to sleep. Then the same routine till Friday. Weekend is just me time.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I always have very busy days and when I want to relax I always turn on the music or turn on Voices Sound Effect I like to listen to different sounds, especially if these sounds are associated with some kind of natural conditions

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Get Enough Sleep.
    Rise Early.
    Meditate Daily.
    Workout.
    Eat A Good Breakfast.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I like watching interesting TV shows and movies. Have you seen Alone? It is great. Which IPTV services do you like the most? I have been using the one from https://www.firesticktricks.com/best-iptv-service.html recently, and I think it is a really awesome one! I would like to recommend that you check it out too, you will surely love it! Good luck, hope I was helpful to you here, give me more recommendations

Share on facebook

Last edited by gerja; 05-05-2021 at 02:24 AM.

7. Collapse Details
    I really like to check different interesting online games. This time I decided to use https://wewatch.gg/dota2/players which is a perfect solution for me. I really like to check interesting team solutions, information about teams and ways to get to know more about ways of betting.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    my daily routine like wakeup, breakfast, work, lunch, work, dinner work and go to sleep

Share on facebook