Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Collapse Details
    I usually wake up grab my coffee, write a draft for my blog, check emails and then.....depending on the day the hard work starts!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    i work as freelancer and earn good money

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Over the past 5 years, I have been developing my "ideal" morning routine. Due to some back issues, I start with a series of stretches to help strengthen my core and warm up my muscles. I do this in my PJs before getting dressed. Focusing on the stretching helps clear my mind, as it actually doesn't allow me to dwell on other things.

About 2 1/2 years ago, I added a 2 minute meditation which I have since worked up to 5 minutes. This part of my morning ritual helps me feel more awake, grounded, and ready for a productive day.

There is a great TED talk: The happy secret to better work - that discusses the importance of a good attitude and it's connection to success. There are daily routines that can help increase your positivity that include: gratitude, journaling, exercise, meditation, and random acts of kindness. The fantastic conclusion he makes is that a positive brain is 30% more productive than one at negative or neutral.

In addition to creating a more 'positive' brain, these other suggested rituals offer a perspective that enables us to better prioritize and feel grateful for all that we have.

At night, or before you finish work for the day, I suggest the following:

Spend the last 10 minutes of your day planning for tomorrow. Review your task list, prioritize what needs to get done, and schedule the time in your calendar to complete your most important tasks. I also schedule in time for things that are important to me but not work related (exercise, going to the supermarket, calling my siblings, etc.)

Actually make an appointment with yourself to make sure you have the time to get things done. Be sure to keep in mind the parts of the day where your concentration is best and there are likely to be fewer interruptions. For many people this is first thing in the morning, shortly after they arrive at the office.

Being mindful to schedule your hardest tasks for your window of peak performance will enable you to get more quality work done in less time. performing this ritual each night helps you to have clarity about your priorities and you will certainly sleep better.

Sometimes, having planned your day the night before, you can arrive at work only to find that everything has changed. You must allow yourself the flexibility to adjust and accommodate tasks and projects that might be more urgent and more important than what you had originally planned.

Share on facebook

Serplify Pro Toolkit to optomize your Onpage and get high rank on google
    Plaform for business Online With Igloo App builder - See My review Now
    Allows users spy on website visitors & customers - Convertifire Toolkit

4. Collapse Details
    Morning routine... i guess read the news with my coffee, write some articles, post on social media, nap, send some emails, then call it a day!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    i'm a bee workers, work at 9 am to 5 pm (main job, then working here canada online slots after 5. Want to earn a lot of money), staring at the pc for many hours, and go home, eat, sleep, and work again, well.. not pretty good if you say so, but in the weekend i have an amazing routine, such as i like to play music and riding a motorcycle, so in saturday i'm jamming with my band mates, and on the sunday that is when the time i ride my motorcycle to out of town, very amazing

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    My daily routine is like this: I wake up immediately I go to eat something, I prepare myself for work and after that, I go to the office. After the workday, I go out with my girlfriend or I play some PS games at home. That is a regular day for me.

Share on facebook

Best Email validator https://www.zerobounce.net/