1. Collapse Details
    Need help getting started with a new business
    I recently just released a social networking site called Friends Clique. Friends Clique the only social network with the "sub-network" feature. Now you can stay away from child predators, stalkers etc. Establish a whole communication system just for your company without any risk for data leakage. Among other uses you can also make a sub-network for a cause, fan base etc. The applications are only limited by your imagination. Plus it has all the other necessary features for a social networking site. Now I really don't know what to do next and I'm pretty sure I need help, where do i get people like marketers, more programmers, entrepreneurial managers etc. cause I won't be making any profits in the first few months.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The idea of your social networking site seems great but if you are feeling lost midway you may consult a business consultant from a well know firm like Piterion for their advice on the way ahead. They will provide innovative ways to help progress with your social networking site and also customize business strategy plan to help you get back a productive outcome.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Long idea base Community site is hard for build up but if works then just watch what they doing.

On the last words you say, you need programmers or online related help, i say come here on ApToiLab - Your Business Developer.
    We turn idea to business. Just come with your unique idea & we'll take care of it.
    Know details: https://business-insight.aptoilab.com

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Long idea base Community site is hard for build up but if works then just watch what they doing.

On the last words you say, you need programmers or online related help, i say come here on ApToiLab - Your Business Developer.
    We turn idea to business. Just come with your unique idea & we'll take care of it.
    Know details: www.business-insight.aptoilab.com

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Your idea is impressive! I think it is best to talk to any business consultant so they can guide you on what you should do next for the success of your plan.

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: Dog Bark Collars to Reduce or Stop Excessive Barking, Electronic Dog Fence for escape-artist and Remote Dog Training Collars for Dog Obedience Training like Recall.

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by hisaan View Post
    I recently just released a social networking site called Friends Clique. Friends Clique the only social network with the "sub-network" feature. Now you can stay away from child predators, stalkers etc. Establish a whole communication system just for your company without any risk for data leakage. Among other uses you can also make a sub-network for a cause, fan base etc. The applications are only limited by your imagination. Plus it has all the other necessary features for a social networking site. Now I really don't know what to do next and I'm pretty sure I need help, where do i get people like marketers, more programmers, entrepreneurial managers etc. cause I won't be making any profits in the first few months.
    Really Great idea!! You move on to talk business consultant they guide you.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Really Great idea!! You move on to talk business consultant they guide you.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Kohinoor one plaza, Faisalabad Pakistan 38000
    Welcome to our Innovative SEO Solution and great pleasure after see this forum.

Share on facebook