Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Is it good to have Backlinks from Different language websites?
    I am currently working on SEO for a B2B website and I need to know about the backlinks. My client’s website is in English but they want to rank it globally. Means there is no single country to be targeted an the aim is to target .com. My question is that if I place backlinks on websites in other languages like Chinese, Russian etc using anchor text in English, is it going to be helpful for ranking purposes or only my spam score will increase? Please help me figure this out because many websites in languages other than English are offering backlinks with English anchor text.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    If the backlinks are from "authoritative" websites on the same or a similar topic, then they will help you. If they are random links from junk websites, they can hurt you (especially if Google thinks you are using link farms, link purchasing, and other black-hat tactics to get the links). These two principles are true regardless of the country of the website that is linking to you.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    There is definitely less value in foreign language links. it depends a bit on the language though. if the links are czech it's not as bad since that happens quite often naturally. the main point is that the main amount of links should come from the language you want to rank for.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    As long its the same niche and the authority is good then yes you can backlink from anywhere

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I think you should take read in this article for the same
    https://searchengineland.com/the-ult...nal-seo-157838

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Yes you can create back-link in different language website but it's beneficial if you create back-link on relevant to your business. and you can get link juice from these sites.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Yes you can go-ahead for creating backlinks from other country websites, only if those backlink sites are relevant to yours. And, if you want to create backlinks from the websites in languages other than English with English anchor text then this is little bit problematic situation as this type of backlinking is entirely different from normal SEO off-page methods. So, I recommend you to do even more research on this before proceeding to create backlinks. Also, I suggest you to think about creating backlinks from multiple TLD's so it would look natural.

Share on facebook

Best Regards
    Roy Steev
    Business Manager, Nous Infosystems

8. Collapse Details
    Yeah! It is a good idea to creating backlinking of the site for receive a lot of users's from there, but you have to carry at the time of link creation on a different website, all websites are related to your business and where your links are created there is some content related to your website landing page content, which gives you a better results for your website.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    It depends, getting backlinks from different languages unless your site talks about languages, traveling, political issues in that particular country etc. The link has to look natural and Google has to make the judgment that it's valuable for your visitor. Moreover, you risk getting spammy links and thus hurting your rankings.

Share on facebook

Last edited by TheDogLine; 12-10-2017 at 12:57 AM.
    The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?

10. Collapse Details
    i am a professional worker.i like online shopping .https://www.workexcel.com.this site give me many products.any body konow this site products have any site effect.
    plese discus me.i am waitting for your response.

Share on facebook