Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Is it acceptable to have Backlinks from Different language locales? I have site from various language, yet I need to purchase backlink from english

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It depends if you are trying to reach other countries with different languages from your own so they can translate what you are putting out there but other wise than that I would not spend the money.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yes it is - despite a language difference, its still worthwhile earning links from different language sites.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    If it is related to your niche and you really are in a need of clients who know that language that will be helpful.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Yes it is - despite a language difference, its still worthwhile earning links from different language sites.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Yes you can create back-link in different language website but it's beneficial if you create back-link on relevant to your business. and you can get link juice from these sites.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    What is the purpose of getting backlinks from Chinese sites?

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    If you are getting backlink from high authoritative website and same niche then thats okay it will not harm your website rather help you rank. But i would like to suggest to use anchor text in the same language where you are posting like in China use Chinese anchor text and in Russia use Russian anchor text. It will help you more.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    We should keep everything relevant in SEO but still, it depends on the type of website, requirements, and other factors!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    If the backlinks are from "authoritative" websites on the same or a similar topic, then they will help you. If they are random links from junk websites, they can hurt you (especially if Google thinks you are using link farms, link purchasing, and other black-hat tactics to get the links). These two principles are true regardless of the country of the website that is linking to you.

Share on facebook