Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Import export agent
    Hello everybody, I'm thinking about starting import export buisness and I'm thinking of being import export agent. I would like to ask if maybe there are some import export agents in this forum and maybe You guys could help me out and give me some advices and maybe tell me where should I start? Thank You

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    import export buisness is ok,but i think you should pay attention to more online business platform.such as ,facebook import export Group,Google + import export group,and you can also create new topic on that paltform which you can directly find traders partner and friends who maybe help you . Hope it is useful to you .

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    It seems like a good career to have, a bit like being a freight broker. I wonder how you get into it, I can't help you there. I looked into this and the information on the internet is scarce to say the least. I read a book about it but it did not say how you brake into the industry. Maybe if you contact importers directly and ask if they want assistance matching them up with buyers you could try that way.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I don't know much about US law on importing. But as far as I know, you could find a export and import agent to do all these for you.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Why not you focus on importing something yourself, before becoming an agent. You can start importing from china with as little as N6,500. All the tips you need you will find in www.myimportbiz.blogspot.com

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    dear , i have been in foreign trade about 8 years . import and export is my professional filed .any questions u can contact with me. i have export chemical product , medical beauty equipment , import wet caw skin.

now i export eps foam machine for a large factory ....

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Export import business is very good to all manufacturers and suppliers to Export import your goods,but i think you should pay attention to more online business platform.such as ,Facebook import export Group,Google + import export groups

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Export import is a great business and it would be a success if you boost your business to the internet. It will help you deal more clients and of course it will generate you to be on top of the others. It has been proved that internet strategy will help your business to grow.

Share on facebook

Last edited by sidebyside; 08-21-2014 at 11:49 PM.
    Leading and trusted removalists in Melbourne, Australia.

9. Collapse Details
    Hi Edvinas,

Myself Abhijit and I am very glad to help you to starting Imports and Exports business Domestic and International level. You can get touch on www.eximpulse.com and contact the website owner which will help you with advice and Resource.

Thank You.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hello Edvinas,

If you would like to have a professional purchasing agent in China, please feel free contact me: Mark@stingroup.com.cn

Share on facebook