Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hello Edvinas,

We are offering a ONE-STOP import and export business solution here in China. If you need any support from us, please feel free to visit our website: http://www.chinabizservices.com/

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    import send out buisness is ok,but I figure you should focus on more online business platform.such as ,facebook import send out Group,Google + import trade group,and you can likewise make new theme on that paltform which you can specifically discover brokers accomplice and companions who perhaps help you . Expectation it is valuable to you .

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    import convey buisness is ok,but I figure you should center around more online business platform.such as ,facebook import convey Group,Google + import exchange group,and you can in like manner make new topic on that paltform which you can particularly find dealers assistant and buddies who maybe help you . Desire it is significant to you .

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    on export and import it is possible very much to earn. Now many earn on deliveries from China, who nibud works so?

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    import send out buisness is ok,but I figure you should focus on more online business platform.such as ,facebook import trade Group,Google + import send out group,and you can likewise make new theme on that paltform which you can straightforwardly discover dealers accomplice and companions who perhaps help you . Expectation it is helpful to you .

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    import convey buisness is ok,but I figure you should center around more online business platform.such as ,facebook import exchange Group,Google + import convey group,and you can similarly make new subject on that paltform which you can clearly find merchants accessory and associates who maybe help you . Desire it is useful to you .

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Please sir, where do you import from?

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    We are a NY based company with currently 2 successful businesses currently me and my partner are venturing into import/export opportunities from US to other countries we have a team with more than 25+ years of expertise in the field of Information Technology Services, Computers, Electronics, Sales and Marketing but we are open for other segments too.

Please reach out to me if you would like to partner or need an local US agent and can represent us locally in your city/country for all your import/export sourcing, selling & marketing needs. We are planning to setup a network of like minded people who can team up and work together on a win-win basis.

Please PM and send me your name, email and phone number (WhatsApp / Skype if international) for further discussion.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hello, This is Aslam Warsi writing from Skylark Exports, India. We are Moradabad based manufacturer & exporter of Indian Metal Handicrafts. We are engaged in manufacturing metal and glass products like home and garden supplies, Candle Stand, Vases, Barware, Kitchenware, Cookware, Tableware, Bathroom accessories, Sports trophies etc.
    Contact Us if you require catalogue of our products.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Become An Import Export Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Edvinas View Post
    Hello everybody, I'm thinking about starting import export buisness and I'm thinking of being import export agent. I would like to ask if maybe there are some import export agents in this forum and maybe You guys could help me out and give me some advices and maybe tell me where should I start? Thank You
    Hi, we've a recent blog post with some advice on what to look out for and 10 tips to becoming an import export agent. Hope it helps and please let me know if you have any questions:

https://www.abtslogistics.co.uk/beco...-export-agent/

Share on facebook