Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I believe that any business should be started by writing a business plan where you should write all your expenses (for example, if you even work from home, you still need to equip your work area, for example, I bought a work desk and a wardrobe for documents here https://www.sohomod.com/office.html ), you also need to make a plan when you start making real money and when you can make a profit. This is very important, because many believe that as soon as they start their business, they will immediately start making money, but this isn't so.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    With the creation of the site and purchase

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quite an interesting article, thanks to the author ! I read with interest. A lot of versatile people!
    So, I'm in the construction business, I started doing it after reading a few business ideas on https://afreeadvice.com/best-busines...to-make-money/ and I liked it. I've been in this business for a year and a half and I'm already making a good profit from this business.
    I think you should start with some small business ( like a small shop or something like that) And then develop in the same direction more. And it is also very important to choose exactly the niche in which you understand and which you like ! Otherwise, you will quickly fail and lose interest in the business.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details

5. Collapse Details
    Try online market

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Where do I begin when beginning a business?

Direct statistical surveying. Statistical surveying will advise you if there's a chance to transform your thought into an effective business. ...

Compose your strategy. ...

Asset your business. ...

Pick your business area. ...

Pick a business structure. ...

Pick your business name. ...

Register your business. ...

Get government and state charge IDs.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Start with a brief presentation slide that reduces your startup and its vision down to a couple of sentences.

Incorporate a demo to draw in with likely financial backers.

Talk about market opportunity. ...

Talk about how your startup does (or will) bring in cash.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I think it's a good idea. I'd suggest creating a website or a blog with a .com url. Make business cards, go out and network. I've heard that places like Odesk and Freelancer pay good for translations. Check job postings, check out craigslist. There could be a market at your local college.

Share on facebook