Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Awesome information thanks for sharing a great knowledge with us its use full .

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Thanks you info, I also am looking for advertisers for site news

Share on facebook

Last edited by lamseo; 04-12-2016 at 12:32 PM.

3. Collapse Details
    better to post your advertisement on social media coz now people even tend to read news on their CP's so best approch is online advertising.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I think advertising in your local paper is pretty much a dying medium. As print advertising in general is a struggling medium, unless there is a specific reason to do so.

Just go with Internet Advertising.

Share on facebook

Need more Sales in your Business? Download the "Sales Samurai" app for FREE for Iphone and Android. Teaching you professional consultative sales methodology using SPIN Selling, Popular Closes and Effective Objection Handling Techniques. Your Pocket Sales Trainer available to you at any business meeting! Available on Itunes or the Google Play store - http://bit.ly/1PDu2Tu

5. Collapse Details
    Well why don't you try to advertise your product services on various social media platforms? But if you want to advertise through newspaper, then you will have to contact Newspaper company and discuss about charges (packages)..

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Personally, I'd say newspaper ads are a bit outdated. Now, imagine being able to instantly send a text to 1,000 of your customers who have said they love your business and gave you permission to text them with promotions? Now that's effective marketing. Shoot me a PM if you want to talk more about that and what amazing things it can do for your business.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    OH lala! I don't think that promoting the products on newspapers can affect a lot in increasing sales...go with the online promotion !

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Yeah I don't think it's anywhere near as successful as it used to be. A lot of people if they do read the news now read online or in apps so having an advertisement in a newspaper is unlikely to be cost effective

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    الخلط بين أبل اي فون x و سامسونج غالاكسي ملاحظة 8؟ العثور على المقالات مع الميزات والمواصفات، مما يجعل من السهل لمقارنة الهواتف الذكية

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I'd start with a small b/w ad for testing purposes, and if it it brings a good return, consider a larger colored ad. Once you establish a relationship with the newspaper, they are more liable to offer you good deals (e.g. they might let you know when they have many free slots they need to fill before publication and so at a cheaper rate)

Share on facebook