Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    A great way to start print advertising is to use those local magazines for different cities. What ever city you live in has a local magazine/newspaper where they talk
    about local events. They usually give them away at restaurants, libraries, places like that. And you can advertise for $25 or $35 dollars per ad.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It never even crossed my mind about advertising in the local newspaper for some odd reason, but I'll definitely contact the newspaper about this, because I want to get some local traffic to my site.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Who even reads newspapers anymore? Advertising in newspapers is expensive and I doubt it will give you a good return.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yeah I don't think it's anywhere near as successful as it used to be. A lot of people if they do read the news now read online or in apps so having an advertisement in a newspaper is unlikely to be cost effective

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Well according to the latest strategy, I don't think that promoting the products on newspapers can affect a lot in increasing sales...go with the online promotion

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    The cost of advertising in newspapers depends upon a large number of factors as the OP mentions. So, a small corner in one of the middle pages generally costs quite less then a big-sized front page ad.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    hi,

this depend on your local area,advertising size,and about your business.And this vary from area to area.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Don't use it because it is a very old and traditional method to promote your business. Use some new methods like seo, smo and pay per click.

Share on facebook

ppc management

9. Collapse Details
    Well, I think that promoting the products on various media platforms like newspapers can affect a lot in increasing sales...
    Go with Social Media Platform.......!!!!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    You should definitely contact each magazine and newspaper you're interested in and consult them about what is best for you and how much adverts cost.

Share on facebook

Get A Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at http://CheapWindowsVPS.com