Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How do you make Twitter work for you?
    Back when Twitter was new it was easy to make connections and sales. Nowadays it has the reputation of "sellers selling to other sellers." Is it still a viable way to create back links? How do you make it worth your time?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I haven't had any success with Twitter yet, but most of the people who are advertising use it and it can be effective.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Marketing on Twitter has rapidly increased in size and in volume. Businesses from all over the world use it for marketing their products and services. But, recently people have started feeling that the B2B (business to business) marketing has been dominating. But in my opinion, if you are able to use it effectively and are able to create a following for your product or service, you will surely get an increase in revenue.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I still don't think Twitter has any real potential as a marketing tool. I have tons of brands following me but they don't do anything except for spamming their new products. This might work for other people but I would never click one of their links.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by delusional View Post
    I still don't think Twitter has any real potential as a marketing tool. I have tons of brands following me but they don't do anything except for spamming their new products. This might work for other people but I would never click one of their links.
    Yeah that's how I feel about it too.

I've tried being personal, asking questions, interacting, etc. but it doesn't provide the results I want. I don't want to just spam either.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    When I see links on Twitter statuses, I never bother clicking them. Even if the tweet sounds appealing, when it leads me to click a link, I scroll down and skip it. I don't feel like Twitter is a good place to share links for your business.

Every time I encounter someone trying to sell me something or make me take a service, I am immediately turned off. That's probably because I use Twitter for social purposes instead of business purposes, but almost everyone does. That's just my opinion.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It's really hard for the average person to use social media successfully as a marketing tool. There are entire classes taught on the subject matter. If you are serious about creating a presence for your business through online marketing the best way to do so is by hiring a professional.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I use Buffer for Twitter. It tweets automatically from my WordPress site when I make new posts. I also use Twitter Feed to post from my forums.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    i don't think that twitter have any marketing success there's alot of people who work on twitter and promote their business the reason of their success is their good will they are workingt on twitter since ages ago and they have alot of links and connection but now a day i don't think so twitter is useful to promote your business

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by angelicagapit View Post
    When I see links on Twitter statuses, I never bother clicking them. Even if the tweet sounds appealing, when it leads me to click a link, I scroll down and skip it. I don't feel like Twitter is a good place to share links for your business.

Every time I encounter someone trying to sell me something or make me take a service, I am immediately turned off. That's probably because I use Twitter for social purposes instead of business purposes, but almost everyone does. That's just my opinion.
    I do not agree with your point of view that twitter should not be used for business purposes. I say this because twitter itself survives on the advertising money it receives from various advertisers for highlighting their tweets. I would admit that people have started using twitter more of a marketing tool then a social networking tool.

Share on facebook