Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
How do you make Twitter work for you? - Page 2

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I think Twitter is a great tool for social marketing. Personally I haven't invested much time in it, I'm mainly Facebook orientated.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Make your account follow only other accounts related to your business. If you come across an account that shares the same customer base, try following a few of their followers, people they retweet, etc and make sure you dont spam your follower's twitter feed with garbage, that is the quickest way to get an unfollow. Be real, honest, and people will respect that and follow your content.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I only use Twitter as a supplementary means of advertising and sharing and mainly use the other social sites as a majority means of the campaign. I think Twitter is best to keep audiences updated but not necessarily a means to get the audience, at least for me. I personally just treat it sort of as a blog for my online store wherein people can get updated for when a new item is listed. Not that I don't update all other social sites because I do, but still, it's hard to discount that some people might be exclusively using Twitter and it's best to keep your bases covered, in my opinion.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I always asked myself the same question. Why had I never got much out of twitter? Here's the answer.

The world of social media is evolving. What worked two years back may not work now because most internet users are fed up with internet marketers. So to be on the safe side, you have to draw a line between marketing and selling. Using twitter as a marketing tool is great but use it a sales-generating machine and you'll end up getting quite frustrated. If you just have to send out salesy tweets then by create another twitter account for that purpose.

Your goal on twitter or any other social media platform is to connect with people. The primary objective is to gain their trust and have them want to know more about you. If they get there [the point where they'd like to know more about you] they should land on your website and notice that you're selling stuff. They may not buy anything immediately but since you may occasionally lace in a few promotional tweets with more mundane tweets about what's going on, they'll be more likely to buy the stuff you're promoting because you're a 'friend.' Try some hard selling to a stranger and see how fast they'll unfollow you.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    There are a lot of people who have used it as an advertising method.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I think it's important to note that Twitter is not about overtly selling your stuff. This may sound counter-intuitive but it is the essence of social media marketing. I recommend that 4 out of 5 tweets should be useful, relevant content and only 1 in 5 sales-related. One in 10 is even better if you can manage it.

On a similar vein, you should establish your brand name before you market on Twitter. If you have nothing to say, if you don’t stand for anything, if you haven’t got your brand right – then Twitter could be a complete waste of time.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    The effectiveness of Twitter as a marketing tool has declined. It is however still important to use Twitter and to build-up a strong following. Twitter can help your online presence improve and can get "the word out there" with regard to your business or product. Unluckily there are a lot of users that are spamming their followers with adds for services or products. Choose the people that you follow carefully!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    This is challenging with regard to the person to work with web 2 . 0 effectively to be a promoting device. You will find whole instructional classes tutored on the subject make any difference. Should you be interested in building a occurrence for the organization through web marketing the simplest way to implement it is through hiring an experienced.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hi All,

I don't know for it, If you've any an idea plz share with me?

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I've only brought in a few members from Twitter, and I've given up on Twitter. I don't like the process of building up followers, but I'll get Twitter another shot when I have the time for it.

Share on facebook