Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Twitter is ok but I would not use it as my main marketing tool. I have using twitter for a several months now and the results have not been all that. I mostly due scheduled tweets so I don't have to go on their all the time and can take care of other marketing methods. In my opinion you should branch out into other marketing methods instead. You can still do twitter but don't make it your primary tool for marketing.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Twitter is best used to reinforce brand loyalty, as far as I see it. You can search to see what people are saying about you business and thank the people saying good things and ask to resolve issues with people who are tweeting not so good things. If you make your business seem approachable on Twitter people will approach which gives you the opportunity to show not just that person, but all their followers, a personality and then it becomes much harder for them to see your business as a cold, faceless entity. You won't always get instant feedback in sales from your Twitter interactions like you would with an ad on TV, so it might not seem all that worthwhile, but when you do it well, over time, you'll generate positive word of mouth. If you give up before you've earned a reputation then you won't see any benefits.

You've kind of missed the point if you're spamming links to your products constantly. I see this a lot and I really have to wonder what the strategy is supposed to be.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Many are marketing on Twitter. I don't know how much they are success. I am not success on twitter marketing. May be I do not know how to market on twitter. Can anybody give me suggestion how to be success on twitter marketing?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I have to agree Twitter is best used to reinforce your brand image and create a customer base. I would definitely avoid constantly posting links, instead occasional promotion of products and services mixed with general comments seem to work better

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Twitter still works well for me. I think it's just a matter of finding the right followers who are also within the same field of interest or business sector. I noticed that the posts getting most retweets are the informative ones. Some content curators are continuously searching for similar twitter topics to post on their PaperLi page or on their blog Twitter Feeds. The benefits may not be instant and it takes a bit of work to keep the interaction flowing, but in due time, there's something good to be gained from Tweeting useful updates.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Twitter is very useful to run online campaigns and to receive feedback -and sometimes flames- from your clients.
    There was an article about running campaigns via Twitter in the previous issue of the Harvard Business Review Magazine, you should check it out.
    It showed how a campaign could go wrong and how it can be fixed.
    Also, twitter helps provide instant status reports to your clients which is quite important for anyone who is following a company.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I've used tweet chats or Twitter chats (same thing). You can participate as simply a participant and be part of a conversation on a specific topic. This topic should be related to or be the field your business is in. You sell jewelry, jump into a fashion or jewelry tweet chat. You sell coffee, get into a food, drinks or coffee chat. There are thousands out there, simply Google "tweet chat {your industry/niche}".
    You can also sponsor some tweet chats as a brand or business, this gives you great exposure.
    And you can also host tweet chats. Either create a weekly or monthly one and you organize the whole thing. Or take one over that lost its host.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    With Twitter it is all about interactions. Make sure that the people you interact with can add some value to your connection. Sometimes people just connect because they want to read the latest tweets. Make sure that you follow the trending messages to get some ideas.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    As long as you have the right people to read your tweets, news and information, Twitter is a very good way of promoting the business.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Think of Twitter as a world wide networking event. You have everyone at your disposal, so act accordingly. Use the search bar to find your target market //or// topics that your target market is talking about and engage them just as you would at a networking event.

Just because your online doesn't mean you should forget that you're still interacting with humans. Care about them and show interest just as you would if they were right in front of you.

Check out Gary Vaynerchuck... Watch his youtube videos, read his books, he will give you everything you need to know.

Share on facebook