1. Collapse Details
    First time borrower seeking advice
    So I've never taken a loan out..have an "almost average" credit score. For those of you that have taken out a business loan on similar terms...what did it take? Id be borrowing 100k for an auto repair shop and the remaining equipment I would need. Located in Michigan if it matters.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by C_harris231 View Post
    So I've never taken a loan out..have an "almost average" credit score. For those of you that have taken out a business loan on similar terms...what did it take? Id be borrowing 100k for an auto repair shop and the remaining equipment I would need. Located in Michigan if it matters.
    To avail the business loan you need to maintain good credit score. based on your credit history & eligibility lenders will approve your loan. you need to give all your necessary documents regarding your new business along with your personal details.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    yes you can take small business loan if you produce all the documents regarding your business. If your documents get verified then you can avail the loan and then you should pay the EMI's regularly.

Share on facebook