Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Investing in gold?
    Hi, I was thinking long and hard where I really want to invest my money. And I came to the conclusion that I want to buy gold coins and store them in a safe deposit box with a bank. I know that many people don't trust banks, so they keep their bouillons or coins in a safe at home or bury them in their backyard.
    I also know that it can be quite difficult to sell gold bouillon if you want to sell the gold quickly, whereas with Eagle or Maple coins you can go to most coin dealers who will accept the coins over the counter. I am yet to investigate further and see what will be the best option for me.
    Could anyone here perhaps enlighten me a little more about the pros and cons of investing in gold?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Easily exchange with small increments.
    Hi Dora, Yes, I agree with you about saving your gold with the bank which we don't trust with. Plus I research about the gold coin which are not pure as many thought. I did, too. The coin is at least 6% metal alloy to be mixed with gold to make the coin. One company from Germany called Karatbars market one gram, 2.5 grams and 5 grams of pure 999.9% gold accredited by well-known name, London Bullion Market Association. 31 grams = 1oz. Many prefer to easily exchange those small increments as well as for gold dealers. Plus Karatbars offer the customers to save their gold in the anonymous safe. When reaching 100 grams of gold, they offer to ship them free to your house. Have a nice day. Artie

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Investing in gold is always a benefit but the right time to get back your money is depend upon you. At the time of high gold stake people need to invest or sell their gold for good profit.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi Dora, I completely agree with the idea of investments in gold. Our money invested in gold is for life time , and they are considered to be the safest type of investments.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    my wife its working in a commercial bank. she said that gold value its always changing, sometimes its up or down, consider the economic in my country isn't the best so far, but when the gold value is rising, thats is the time to sell it, because you can earned double profit from that

Share on facebook

Need Training ISO for employment in you company? OSSCERTIFICATION are the best ISO trainer in Jakarta.

6. Collapse Details
    Any smart person should keep gold bars just in case. You never know what can happen ... And it is a guarantee that you will not have a penny. I don't make business, just buy gold from time to time. It makes my life much more peaceful, I don't get nervous because of money ... And all diseases, as we know, start with nerves. So buying gold, I am also taking care of my health

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I like polls like this simply for the fact that it makes me reconsider or at least reevaluate my investments which I have been doing a lot lately. The economy in general right now is really good so now is the time to diversify into all sorts of investments. Personally, I'm looking forward to the next rollercoaster ride of bitcoin dips and flurries.
    By the way, what do you think about this? https://www.hypeanalysis.com/blog/tu...00-in-bitcoin/

Share on facebook

Last edited by MikeJ; 12-19-2018 at 08:12 AM.

8. Collapse Details
    Why limiting yourself? There are so many viable and probably more profitable investments options. All you need to do is to calculate the pros and cons of the most popular ones. Try checking this piece: https://blog.s-pro.io/invest-money-b...e-millionaire/ and focus on the most suitable variant for you. As life suggests, business may be the most profitable and exciting, to be honest. Anyway it's your choice, so make the right one!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Gilsulate International, Inc.
    26000 Springbrook Ave. #201 Santa Clarita, Ca 91380
    There are so many viable and probably more profitable investments options. All you need to do is to calculate the pros and cons of the most popular ones.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by AshleyCrowley View Post
    Any smart person should keep gold bars just in case. You never know what can happen ... And it is a guarantee that you will not have a penny. I don't make business, just buy gold from time to time. It makes my life much more peaceful, I don't get nervous because of money ... And all diseases, as we know, start with nerves. So buying gold, I am also taking care of my health
    how do i sell my gold bars(97%) for good deals?

Share on facebook