Thread: Herbalife

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Herbalife
    This company has been in the markets for over 30 years already and I actually think their products are very effective and their marketing plan is amazing.

I was wondering, what do you guys think of the brand and the products? Do you think the company is great as a multi-level marketing company?

I would like to hear your opinions.

Thank you!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I can tell you that the product works. However, I really don't like their high-pressure sales tactics. I was very clear when I bought the product that I never had any interest in selling. My sales rep still constantly bothered me. She was always trying to get me to start selling it. It's a shame that they are unethical. Their product could sell itself.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I also joined Herbalife a few years back and I can attest to the fact that the product really works. I really lost weight and ever since, even after I stopped using the shake and tablets, I never got really fat again, I was able to maintain my ideal weight But just like "wandering wildman", I also didn't like their "high-pressure sales tactics". I joined Herbalife because of the products, for my own personal use and not for marketing. I wish they would just let you be. That would have made me stick with Herbalife longer than I did.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    My father used to sell Herbalife products. They undoubtedly work but it is true that they are often trying to brainwash you into selling their product. They do earn selling you the product but they'd earn much more having you sell more of it.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    product really works. Our family use shake mix

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I never use its product but i hear positive things about its product specially weight lose product.I also want to take trial of these products.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It sounds familiar for me but I didn't get the chance to learn more about herbalife because I was with other company that also sell supplements.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I know lots of people that have used Herbalife products as well as promoted for them, their major complaint was how expensive it was getting. I use products from a different company that produces great results and also lets me get them for free.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Everyone agrees (at least on here) that the products are great, but the downer are the distributors. If you decide to be a rep for Herbalife make sure that you don't become one of those people. You shouldn't have twist people's arms to become a distributor. Make sure you get some solid training in business and marketing and you should do fine with Herbalife.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    herbalife works like a charm and i am in herbalife

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!