Thread: Web Advertising

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Web Advertising
    Shin Guest
    Anyone got a basic intro on web advertising? What's the going rate for banners, etc?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Google AdWords ...
    I'd be interested in hearing people's experience with Google AdWords,
    as well as with Overture.

Also, any URLs to current and good web marketing information.

Best,

John Sambrook

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Greetings

What kind of business is it? That makes a big difference as to what direction you can go in.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Display Advertising. Display marketing is a kind of on-line paid advertising and marketing, usually using pics and text. ...
    Search Engine Marketing & Optimization (SEM) & (search engine marketing) ...
    Social Media. ...
    Native Advertising. ...
    Pay Per Click (PPC) ...
    Remarketing. ...
    Affiliate Marketing. ...
    Video Ads.
    Kids Scooter for Sale | Kids Scooter for Sale UK | Buy Push Scooters | Electric Scooter UK | Cheap Electric Scooter UK | Push Scooter Sale UK

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    web marketing info
    I find Add Me.com a good source of info, their newsletter archive has a good article on pay per click http://www.addme.com/issue314.htm

i've written a few articles on the basics of marketing your website online and search engine optimisation aimed at small businesses, see http://www.interestingwebsite.me.uk/info.htm

(ummm...excuse the pink!)

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Web Banner Designs
    Printing Team Guest
    Hi guys, we are the new team taking over Prontaprint in Stafford. We are pleased to announce that we have a lot of hands on experience in the Website design and advertising field.
    If anyone needs any help with their on line marketing we can now help, both with search engine advice and advertising design.

We hope to make more and more people aware of our new services that we can offer the business owners in the Stafford area and if you want to find out more, please feel free to pop in for a coffee and a chat and ask for Graham or Leigh.

Websites play a major part of your companies profile and using a reputable company is always a good move.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Web Banner Designs
    Printing Team Guest
    Hi guys, we are the new team taking over Prontaprint in Stafford. We are pleased to announce that we have a lot of hands on experience in the Website design and advertising field.
    If anyone needs any help with their on line marketing we can now help, both with search engine advice and advertising design.

We hope to make more and more people aware of our new services that we can offer the business owners in the Stafford area and if you want to find out more, please feel free to pop in for a coffee and a chat and ask for Graham or Leigh.

Websites play a major part of your companies profile and using a reputable company is always a good move.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Can you please list down your website?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    ONLINE MARKETING and Web Development
    Fosod Guest
    Salutions!

I would like to begin by saying that costs for banner ad, as well as any other types of WEB MARKETING applications are highly variable. It depends on whether you're looking for custom graphics or photography, flash animation, user trackinng, etc.

By all means, feel free to contact me through my web interface:

[url edited out]

Just go to the contact page and ask your questions there! Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Walter T. Stevenson
    Fosod Design Studios
    --

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    21 pitchcombe yate bedale, North yorkshire, DL8 2HX, UK
    nice share thanks fr sharing such nice information

Share on facebook