Thread: ideas for logo?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    ideas for logo?
    Hi,
    I'm starting my own business with accounting, and i need a logo. can you recommend me someone who can do it but not too expensive?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I don't recommend giving money to somebody to paint your logo. Try to make it yourself, it's cheaper and it can even be better. You need 2-3 tutorials and you'll make a good logo.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Try fiverr.com You can get a logo for $5.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by coffee View Post
    Try fiverr.com You can get a logo for $5.
    I definitely agree. There are people on Fiverr that do anything for $5, and there are a bunch of freelancers that create logos. I suggest you seek one out on the site. If not Fiverr, then try other Freelance websites. There are a bunch online that work pretty cheap and can give you a very decent design. If you give them a time frame, they can even work faster on it.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I'm not the most artistically inclined person, but I do before you have somebody you create a logo for you that you have some idea what you want. A logo is a pretty important, but often overlooked part of starting a business. It needs to be something that catches the eye of a passerby, but still fits within the tone of your business. Whatever you decide on, try to be involved as much as you can in the design process.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I would keep it as simple as possible. Make sure it stands out and gives a clear representation of what your business or product does. I would make it yourself as well. Making a logo is not that hard, just get some fonts together and start messing about in a photo editing app.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    i suggest you to make a simple logo for your site to related to your field like some technically and business type and i guess you can get your logo in 5$ or 4$

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    thank you all for advices, i can't do it by myself because i don't know how to create vector file. i will check this site fiverr.com, thank you

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    martha,
    on my site you can choose one of my logos and send me your company name so i can customize it for you. these are all exclusive logos so it is removed from my catalog once it is purchased. also minor design changes, business cards and letterheads are included in price. if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. this is my site: http://www.low-price-exclusive-logos.com/

Share on facebook

Need new logo or other graphic and web design? Check out our offer, professional and affordable http://www.low-price-exclusive-logos.com/

10. Collapse Details
    Hi,

You will see many company outside there offering design and development services. You will search in Google and get list of companies offering such type of services but still if you need recommendation for best professional in this market then you can consult with FATbit in a free consultation session..

Share on facebook