Thread: ideas for logo?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Green Palms Housing Project is the largest GDA-approved housing project in Gwadar. It is conveniently located at the intersection of the main Makran Coastal Highway and Kahaan Avenue. The unbeatable location of Green Palms Housing Project provides it with direct access to the beach as well as the central business district within a few minutesí drive.
    Investment in Gwadar | Invest in Gwadar Pakistan | Green palms Gwadar Prices

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Browse through design sites. It doesn't even matter if the designs are focused on logos or not.
    Look at other businesses in the same industry.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    In addition ideas and inspiration, we also provide you with tips for designing logos in each industry. Logo Design Ideas & Inspiration per Industry.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Plan your future by securing your investment with Green Palms Housing Project. Investing in Gwadar | Green Palm Gwadar Plot for Sale | Investment opportunity in Gwadar

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    In addition ideas and inspiration, we also provide you with tips for designing logos in each industry. Logo Design Ideas & Inspiration per Industry.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I definitely agree. There are people on Fiverr that do anything for $5, and there are a bunch of freelancers that create logos. I suggest you seek one out on the site. If not Fiverr, then try other Freelance websites. There are a bunch online that work pretty cheap and can give you a very decent design.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I don't recommend giving money to somebody to paint your logo. Try to make it yourself, it's cheaper and it can even be better. You need 2-3 tutorials and you'll make a good logo.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    LOL at this, a good graphic designer is invaluable. They will not only make a logo that looks way better than any logo maker tool, but a PROPER Seasoned designer will also design according to the target market, they will also envision the future of the logo ie where it will be used how it will look on this and that, different background colors textures shaped objects. . A logo isn't just a good image of this even down to the font pairing is made just for a specific type of client. Now can you make a good logo yes im sure... should you? if you're a small business and don't have the cash to dish out for a proper logo then probably not, most cheap designers are going to give you something that you can create anyway. If you have the cash for design then get a graphic designer it will save you ore when you need to reshuffle the logo in the future from boards, to cars to wherever you placed it because you realized hey I actually wasn't a professional designer and hey my target market would resonate better with this or that on my logo.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Gwadar is a dream city in the making. The geo-economic potential of Gwadar port has ushered in numerous developmental projects that are currently underway. This has made Gwadar popular among real estate investors who are showing keen interest in its property sector. Gwadar residential plots | Best investment in Gwadar | Gwadar Pakistan investment

Share on facebook