Thread: ideas for logo?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I think there are so many freelance sites out there that can help you out with your problem. You will be amazed at how little cost these people are will ing to design for you a logo. I think you can easily find someone from these sites.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelouis View Post
    I think there are so many freelance sites out there that can help you out with your problem. You will be amazed at how little cost these people are will ing to design for you a logo. I think you can easily find someone from these sites.
    Usually, those sites have people who are desperate to make some money. If you're lucky, you'll find a skillful person who wants very little money.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You could try sites like Freelancer.com and Fiverr. They are used by different types of freelancers, including graphic designers. You should be able to get one done really cheaply this way.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by martha View Post
    Hi,
    I'm starting my own business with accounting, and i need a logo. can you recommend me someone who can do it but not too expensive?
    You can also try asking people (graphic artists) who are still on the process of building their own portfolio.. who knows, the graphic artist would agree supply you with FREE LOGO just to add it to their portfolio.

I just did!!!

Share on facebook

----
    I just started my own website and you can find it on http://www.ofwtips.com

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by martha View Post
    this fiverr.com does not look professional to me, i don't know. did someone buy something from these designers?
    ^. The few times I've hired people folks via Fiverr I was extremely underwhelmed by the results. Granted, it was Fin wasted. Still, if I was shopping around for a logo that I might use for years, I'd look elsewhere.

Share on facebook

"The business of America is business."—Calvin Coolidge

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare View Post
    ^. The few times I've hired people folks via Fiverr I was extremely underwhelmed by the results. Granted, it was Fin wasted. Still, if I was shopping around for a logo that I might use for years, I'd look elsewhere.
    You really are getting what you pay for. If you pay someone 5 bucks for a logo that you'd usually have to pay 500 bucks for to a professional graphic designer, of course it won't be as good, what matters is if it's good enough for you.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I ALWAYS get my logos done from Fiverr.com. I will invest about 25 bucks and find 5 people to create a new logo for me and I choose the one that I like the best.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzief79 View Post
    You could try sites like Freelancer.com and Fiverr. They are used by different types of freelancers, including graphic designers. You should be able to get one done really cheaply this way.
    These are some very good options which have been pointed out by lizzief79. But I would like you to recommend that you should try for local businesses too because sometimes it becomes difficult to make people understand what you really want. I would also recommend you to keep in mind that your logo is attractive and is able to represent your business in the outside world.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by nick87 View Post
    You really are getting what you pay for.
    Exactly. I have hard time believing something created for a finsky is going to be top notch. Possible, yes, but not likely.

Quote Originally Posted by nick87 View Post
    If you pay someone 5 bucks for a logo that you'd usually have to pay 500 bucks for to a professional graphic designer, of course it won't be as good, what matters is if it's good enough for you.
    Well, I've had a logo created for under a C-note that was decent. Not great, but good enough for the limited duration that the project was going to be around. Something that is going to be front and center for a long term business commitment, though, I'd want something pretty polished.

Share on facebook

"The business of America is business."—Calvin Coolidge

10. Collapse Details
    This should be relatively easy to do.

If i were you i would post an ad in your local, newspaper, or on craigslist. You should be able to find a freelance graphic designer to help you with this. You can simply tell them your vision fro your logo, and thy will be able to draw you a sketch, or a rough draft. Then you repeat that process until you get something you like. It should not cost you much if you have an idea of what you want.

I would suggest you do that before you contact anyone. It is extremely important that you have a general idea of what you want, because if you don't this process will take a while to complete. The more time it takes, the more money you spend.

Share on facebook

I Need Money!