Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
ideas for logo? - Page 2

Thread: ideas for logo?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    You should also try LinkedIn, there are some web designers that are willing to make a logo.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    this fiverr.com does not look professional to me, i don't know. did someone buy something from these designers?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mick View Post
    martha,
    on my site you can choose one of my logos and send me your company name so i can customize it for you. these are all exclusive logos so it is removed from my catalog once it is purchased. also minor design changes, business cards and letterheads are included in price. if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. this is my site: http://www.low-price-exclusive-logos.com/
    i can see that you are having test version, i like that

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Sent you a PM, please check your inbox

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    These days, logos should be really simplistic. In most cases just the name in a decent font can do the job. There are many free font websites you can look at, but try to find one that is simple, and flows well with the letters in your logo. Some fonts just look better with certain words.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    As other members have already mentioned, you can just try out Fiverr for the cheapest logos, but I honestly don't find the quality of the logos made there to be too good. You may also just post a job ad on this forum's free classified and this way at least you'd be more sure of the person you are dealing with and at the same time giving back to our community. If you prefer that the site you use be a little bit more specific to your needs, however, then it may be worth checking out freelance sites like oDesk where you could probably get a logo made for under $200 or maybe even less.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by martha View Post
    this fiverr.com does not look professional to me, i don't know. did someone buy something from these designers?
    There are a lot of amateur designers on Fiverr but also a lot of decent ones. You really have to sift through the entries to find the right person. But I do believe you can find a decent designer on Fiverr.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by angelicagapit View Post
    I definitely agree. There are people on Fiverr that do anything for $5, and there are a bunch of freelancers that create logos. I suggest you seek one out on the site. If not Fiverr, then try other Freelance websites. There are a bunch online that work pretty cheap and can give you a very decent design. If you give them a time frame, they can even work faster on it.
    I second the motion.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I haven't heard about any company like that. I don't think they are very reliable.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by StompnNubs View Post
    These days, logos should be really simplistic. In most cases just the name in a decent font can do the job. There are many free font websites you can look at, but try to find one that is simple, and flows well with the letters in your logo. Some fonts just look better with certain words.
    I do agree with the basic premise of your idea that the logos should be simplistic. But I would like to add that the logo should be attractive. This is due to the reason that companies nowadays are recognized more by their logo then by their name. So, it becomes very essential that the logo you choose is one which carries the weight of the name your company in an able manner.

Share on facebook