Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Customer service do's and don'ts
    From your experience as a customer and as a person offering customer support, what should one take into consideration when handling customers?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The main thing I'd want the customer service representative handling my situation would be a firm knowledge on all the major details and willingness to figure out any other minor details that might aid in getting me what I need. Also, it's important for the representative to have a pleasant or at least a confident tone, since it could get quite annoying when I feel like he or she is less qualified especially when I am already feeling fairly frustrated with my particular situation. In general, I think the simplest way to put it is that I just want the customer support representative to be competently helpful as like I've said, if not, then it can turn an already frustrating situation into an even more frustrating one.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Their feelings and the feedbacks are the most important thing from customers so you have to target what they want, if your product is good then that would really have a good impact on your business also the people who welcome them are also important, your employees.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I worked in a customer service before and for me doing your best and they want can make your customer satisfied ,in Finland i experience a lot of customer and they are mad customer ,waiting customer and relax customer and all of those need a palvelun laatu or quality of service that will satisfied them ,being relax and doing your job is a good way to approach all of them cause when you are nervous for sure you can't give the customer want specially the mad customer.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    It's hard to fake sincerity. Customer Service representatives need to sincerely believe that the customer is the most important person in the process and to treat each customer with equal importance no matter how they dress, what ethnic or social background they are, or how their breath smells. You never know who is a friend of who, or when you are dealing with a "secret shopper" or a member of the press.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Good customer reps should focus on using positive language no matter what happens. It doesn't mean that you can't tell off a customer if they annoy you. Passive aggressiveness and some diplomacy can solve a lot of when issues get out of hand.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I think the most important thing as a customer service rep is patience. You will have to deal with a lot of complaints, some of which are justified and some of which are ridiculous and the most important thing is to stay calm and be patient. You will find that there is no reasoning with some people!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I would say keeping a positive - "can do" - attitude is one of the most important things, apart from having substantial knowledge of the field you are working in. Trying to put aside personal issues and focus 100%ly on the customer is what makes for a good customer service in my opinion.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I think that you should always keep clam and never let any situation get the best of you. Even if you do feel your self getting upset or loosing your patients the customer should never see it. You should always be respectful and try to help the the to the best of your abilities.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I have over twenty years experience in sales and customer service, so this can be a sticky subject for me. However, the most simple rule of thumb of customer service is the old adage, "treat others as you wish to be treated". Keeping a customer happy is the number one goal with customer support, although there have been many situations I have been put in where regardless of what you do, your customer will never be happy. You have to put forth 200% effort though in making them happy, in consideration of not breaking the bank and taking a huge loss.

Share on facebook