Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Any idea how to increase traffic for my articles on the web?

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Any idea how to increase traffic for my articles on the web?
    I have written a lot of articles relevant to business at different points in time and though, the initial traffic was amazing, it has tapered down now. Can someone suggest as to how I can continue to get more traffic regularly to my website? Would appreciate your response.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Did you stop writing and now need traffic to the website hosting the articles?

If so, not writing anymore is the issue here. Since you mentioned an initial traffic boost I'd say that at first you got indexed by search engines, since the content was new, but once you stopped updating the traffic stopped coming. Posting new content regularly is key for any online business. Write some more, start updating and you'll see an increase.

If you don't want to add more content add your website to online directories, spread the links and you'll receive yet another boost. But this also will be only temporary.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by alec View Post

If so, not writing anymore is the issue here. Since you mentioned an initial traffic boost I'd say that at first you got indexed by search engines, since the content was new, but once you stopped updating the traffic stopped coming. Posting new content regularly is key for any online business. Write some more, start updating and you'll see an increase.

If you don't want to add more content add your website to online directories, spread the links and you'll receive yet another boost. But this also will be only temporary.
    Agree with this. If you've stopped posting articles then that's your problem.. If not, then you should do some SEO for your site, build some backlinks and what not. Let me know if you need any help

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Share links on social networking platforms. Make an effort to target the right audience, and things will snowball from there as they share your content with others of similar interests. If you haven't posted in a while, it's possible your site has lost interest. You'll need to increase your daily visits.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I agree with alec and I think that method is the best way. If you want to help the process along, however, I'd go with M.K's suggestion and start branching out onto other communities and try to gain some new audience. I find that reaching out through social media sites does take a bit of effort to start off, but once you gain an audience with a small community then it all pretty much just snowballs from there. I'd say a good combination of both methods should probably prove to be the most effective.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You can try sending your blog post to relevant people/organizations/blogs that would be interested in reading it and sharing it with their networks.

More often than not, they would be willing to do so if your content is well-written and informative. Offer to reciprocate by sharing or linking to a relevant post of theirs.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    You can do SEO for the page where the articles are available and also promote the links on social media. this will help to bring traffic.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    There are several ways you could go about this. First, revisit how you managed to attract the 'amazing' traffic before. However, as is contained in the previous replies, you need good SEO Techniques and serious promotion over the social media.

You can see these article promotion tips. I hope this helps.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by alec View Post

This could be one cause. Another would be, is because your website is not garnering much attention and that you have lost your followers or the people who have a taste in your written content.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I would suggest that you try promoting your business through social media networks that way you can at least start getting back your readers. It might be hard at first but with continuous posting of relevant data, am sure people will start coming back.

Share on facebook