Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I would like to suggest you, promoting your business through social media, it is very good,here you can get huge traffic on your website in all over world.You can go with SEO

There is so many ways to get traffic on your site:-

1. Social Media Optimization-

Eg: Facebook
    Twitter
    Linkedin
    Google+
    Stumpleupon ect....

2. Classified Posting
    3. Directory Submisison
    4. Blog Posting
    5. Blog Commenting
    6. Bookmark Submission

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hey guys, I would like to recommend this: Read this blog http://www.internetmarketingreach.co...ffic-go-viral/ Its all about Polls and Quizzes on your website can help increase traffic. I know this blog can really help you.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yes, you can use social media sites to promote your business. You can also post your articles in popular article sites, social networking sites. Make the content more attractive and rich that able to grab customers attention towards your article.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Thought about guest posting? There's a few ways you can get more traffic which is to do with making connections with people in your niche (the top guys n gals.)

One example: You reach out to them on social media (twitter works well) and message them eg "hey @whatsyername want to share your top tip for (insert problem in your niche that they are an expert in) - and then send them to a Google doc where they can input their answers. Then you write a post "What (however many replied) experts would do about (problem you had the experts give advice on.)

Then you send the post to the experts and they will check it and more than likely share it with there lists (maybe) and followers (because they have contributed to it.) (This is an idea from Kristi Hines.) You get traffic anyway by syndicating your post as it has high ranking expert advice.

Hope that helped.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    By taking some of the important steps you can increase traffic of your webpage.
    1. Write articles which are rich in content.
    2. Create Social Media sites
    3. Enhance Multimedia which have eye catching effect.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSword View Post
    You can try sending your blog post to relevant people/organizations/blogs that would be interested in reading it and sharing it with their networks.

More often than not, they would be willing to do so if your content is well-written and informative. Offer to reciprocate by sharing or linking to a relevant post of theirs.
    Agree with you as it is the best way to increase the traffic to your articles on Internet. Article is the best way to get the traffic.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Absolutely! Make sure that the article is valuable to the people. It should not just have mere information but it should have the ability to arouse the interest of the readers. If you have mentioned any tips or solutions in the article, readers must be able to implement them easily. Moreover, it is also important to enhance the readability of the content with the use of images, videos and infographics.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I think sharing of article on social networking sites like facebook, twitter etc will give you good results.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hi there --
    I am a freelance writer and owner of my own small business. I currently have a project writing profiles of small business owners for a website called Fundastic. It's a new site that is trying to position itself as a resource for small business owners. You can see some examples of the profiles here: https://www.fundastic.com/tags/business+owner+stories.

I am always looking for new small business owners to write about. Exposure like this could help drive additional traffic to your site and provide helpful backlinks.

If anyone would be interested in being profiled, please send me a direct message and we can set up a phone interview.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Oivas, you can increase articles views without increasing website traffic. You just need to increase page views per visitor and there are some methods to do it:
    1. Articles interlinking - really interested users want to read more similar articles, also it has positive impact on SEO.
    2. Fast website - impatient users won't read articles, if they load slowly. It also has positive impact on SEO

Share on facebook