Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Just go with your content, never stop it and distribute articles in a planned systematic way, here sticking to the plan is the key.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You can always go on freelancer sites and hire ghost writers to increase the quality of the articles.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I disagree with this. Needing more and more and more content isn't always the case. Making several quality articles and promoting the crap out of them is the method of success that I'm familiar with (Pat Flynn, Corbett Barr, etc.).

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You need to set up accounts at sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Linked In, Stumbleupon, Digg and Tumblr. Get followers and connections on all of these. Next, promote all your articles on these sites with links and you should start getting more traffic/ views. I am a freelance writer and this is how I get traffic to my articles. If you have used good keywords and SEO you should get a lot of organic views from search engines too.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    There are so many ways to increase the traffic to your website. Have you tried backlinking at all? I know backlinking is hard word (especially when doing it right) but it will pay off in the end when your site is ranking in the search engines.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You can start doing some back links. And definitely a whole lot of SEO like promoting it on twitter and facebook. Rally all your friends to visit it. And most importantly, make only high quality content articles.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I definitely agree with others are saying about social media. However, you need to have a plan. For example, on Twitter don't just tweet. Make sure you use good hashtags and follow and interact with the right people. You could also offer to guest blog on other sites. This can help you build up a following and authority and hopefully direct people to your site. And of course, you always need to keep adding new content and interlink that with previous articles.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Keep writing and also make sure that you share your content. Are you sharing it on social media platforms? Are your friends and family members sharing it? It can also be beneficial to hire a writer so that you have quality content that people want to read. Keep at it!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Write better content.

When i say better content i mean content that is more interesting, and socially relevant. People are not going click on an article that they are not interested in. Once you have produced some interesting articles, the next step is post it. Post your article every place possible. Never share the whole article though. Post maybe the first paragraph with a link to the original post. If people like that sample. They will click through to read the full article. If they don't. That means your content is bad.

Share on facebook

I Need Money!

10. Collapse Details
    Once you realize what is popular and what people care about (such as a certain TV series), you will be able to make a lot of money with little html skills and almost no language skills. This is what a friend of mine has been doing for a while and it has been proved to be very successful.

Share on facebook