Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilykevin86 View Post
    Be that as it may, the majority of these locales are based on WordPress.org, It might do not have the customization you get with other website designers, yet you can't blame its worth If you need further information on configuration helped web designers,
    Have you ever tried to do sites on Joomla?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Werdy View Post
    Go straight to these guys https://voximplant.com/solutions/hd-video-conferencing. It's a cloud-based service so embedding its functions should go fast and smooth I guess. And the pricing is quite reasonable. Much more affordable than to hire programmers at say upwork. Read on habr that their technologies can top even Google in terms of precision.
    I also heard about that company! My boss insisted on our shift to Voximplant from Zoom with the latter being too insecure. And after 3 months of use I can confidently say that it was the right decision

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hearing Aid Centre in Chennai | Hearing Clinic | Denoc Hearing
    Denoc hearing aid centre in Chennai- Hearing clinic suggests hearing aid products after consultation at kodambakkam, alwarpet ,mylapore, TNagar.
    CONTACT INFO
    G7 & G14, Eldorado Building,
    No.112, Uthamar Gandhi Salai,
    (Nungambakkam High Road),
    Nungambakkam, Chennai -600 034,
    Tamil Nadu, India.

Phone: + 91 – 44 – 2823 7272
    Mobile: +91-99400 27141 / +91-99400 37141

Web: www.denochearing.com

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hello

I am web designer and developer having 4 years of experience. I fit myself as best to help you to develop website.
    Please ping me so that i can share you work sample and we can discuss in detail

thanks
    cis.troy

Share on facebook