1. Collapse Details
    Former Employee Sent Bad Product to Shipping Facility
    Hello,

Our business recently found out one of our employees wasn't properly packing care packages. There are a few different care packages that she worked on, and several of the orders are missing 5 or more items, and one order she filled with several of the same snack bags. My boss, myself, and three other employees saw this. We only have one camera in the warehouse, and when our boss presented what he found to her, she denied it and blamed it on another employee. She then came in the next day, started packing more boxes, and our boss checked what she had finished that morning, and products were still missing within the packages. She was getting paid per case that she finished. Is there anything our boss can do as far as her basically stealing money from the company and lying about packing what she is supposed to? Our boss offered to give her a second chance but he required working with her, but she declined and left. Thanks in advance.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello Everyone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    It's worth noting that agency workers are not Amazon employees. There's no doubt that it is hard, physical work.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Retail products are the leading products in business industry. These products are use daily in life. There are various types in retail products. These all products are highly need packaging of the product. Because packaging provide the protection from germs, sun radiations and etc. Packaging is also play a key role in increasing the sale of the product. If you need these type of packaging then I suggest BoxesMe is perfect choice of packaging of the product. It is provide high quality custom product boxes to the customers according to the demand.

Share on facebook