Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Corrugated plastic yard signs are easy to order using FedEx Office® Print Online. Choose a standard size or create a custom size. Perfect for outdoor and short-term use, yard signs can be used for directional signage and may be 1 or 2-sided.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Paper or card stock to use as template letters and numbers.
    Scissors or Die cut machine.
    Thick Cardboard or a Self Healing Cutting Mat (to place under the corrugated plastic while you're cutting it)
    Pencil.
    Corrugated Plastic Sheeting – It's like all weather plastic cardboard.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Corrugated plastic yard signs are easy to order using FedEx Office® Print Online. Choose a standard size or create a custom size. Perfect for outdoor and short-term use, yard signs can be used for directional signage and may be 1 or 2-sided

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Top Notch Locksmith & Security is a fully licensed & insured locksmith company, covering NYC. Specializing in automotive blacksmithing, we also offer residential, as well as commercial services. Top Notch Locksmith & Security is dedicated to giving his customers the very best experience, at the absolute lowest prices! To enhance the security of your home, Top Notch Locksmith & Security offers a wide range of home locks from traditional key and knobs, deadbolts to high-security and push-button access.
    Home, business and automotive lockout service in NYC is available 24-hours a day. When you have a problem with entry systems, panic bars, and lock hardware or door closures in your business, you are in danger of having your goods exploited by criminals and experiencing consequent losses.

Locksmith NYC, NYC locksmith, locksmith New York City

Top Notch Locksmith & Security
    Owner name:
    Roye Cohen
    Address:
    12 Avenue B
    New York, NY

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The challenging part is going to be finding people who are willing to let you post your sign on their property. This is a problem that i did not consider when i purchased the my signs. I bought more signs than i was able to post. People are very particular about these things. They will bluntly tell you no. All you can do is keep trying until you fin someone who will.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Paint (spray paint or craft paint)
    Bingo Markers (Dollar Tree)
    Markers.
    Glitter.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    24 Inches Wide x 18 Inches Tall Corrugated Plastic Yard Signs - (Price per Sign)
    Quantity 1 10
    1 Sided / 1 Color $14.95 $10.00
    2 Sided / 1 Color $17.95 $12.00
    1 Sided / 2 Colors $14.95 $10.00

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Paper or card stock to use as template letters and numbers.
    Scissors or Die cut machine.
    Thick Cardboard or a Self Healing Cutting Mat (to place under the corrugated plastic while you're cutting it)
    Pencil.
    Corrugated Plastic Sheeting – It's like all weather plastic cardboard.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Make a commemorative wreath to celebrate your graduate! ... How to Throw the Perfect Graduation Celebration 2012 Graduation Cupcakes. ... Add some fun to your graduation party by using these candy signs to display on your dessert table.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    This is actually a really good idea. It sounds like a very good way to make effective signs. I am not very autistic and so I don't know how they would turn out for me.

Share on facebook