Thread: Hello!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Hello!
    Hello everybody. My name is Jason, from Indianapolis, Indiana.

I'm the owner and founder of an online business directory. I got into the world of being a business owner through the impact of outsourcing. I worked for a large call center here in Indianapolis that shut down. Our jobs were replaced with AI software the company was developing and larger call centers overseas in Brazil and India. So, needless to say, we couldn't compete!

Anyways, I'm joining this forum to share my experience in starting a company and learn from those with more experience then myself.

Thanks and I can't wait to learn more!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Welcome to the forum community hope you are fine and enjoying stay with us.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Welcome to the community!

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?

4. Collapse Details
    Hello, I am Sobhana working in Certvalue Company with the position of SEO Executive. We are the best ISO certification Consultants to provide ISO Certifications in major countries of the world. Such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, India, Oman, Jordan, Dubai, UAE.
    OHSAS 18001 Certification in Oman

Share on facebook

iso 9001 certification in oman

ISO 9001 Certification in oman

5. Collapse Details
    hello
    Hello, I am Sobhana working in Certvalue Company with the position of SEO Executive. We are the best ISO certification Consultants to provide ISO Certifications in major countries of the world. Such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, India, Oman, Jordan, Dubai, UAE.
    OHSAS 18001 Certification in Oman

Share on facebook

iso 9001 certification in oman

ISO 9001 Certification in oman

6. Collapse Details
    Hello.........Hi, I am Muneera Begam working as a SEO Executive in Certvalue company. In that we are providing ISO Certification Services to different organizations in the world. majorly Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Kuwait, India, Singapore, South Africa, Oman, England etc.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Welcome to the forum!

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?

8. Collapse Details
    Hi Jason, I am from NYC and I am currently building a consumer based stress relief app. I am having a hard time pre-selling the app to gain BETA users. Please let me know if you have any best practices from your years of experience. Thank you and welcome to the forum!

Share on facebook

I help people feel better and stronger through corrective exercise programs and content. Please say hello!

9. Collapse Details
    hello i am from pakistan

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hello,

Welcome to the forum. You are at the right place.

Feel free to tell us how can we help you. If you are curious check us out.

Cheers,

Share on facebook