Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    A self-service laundry, coin laundry, laundromat or coin wash is a facility where clothes are washed and dried without much personalized professional help.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I've done a bunch of research on it and decided against it. Here's why:

Costs

According to this article at entrepreneur.com, getting into this business can be pricey. The article states “you also need to consider that getting into the laundry business requires a large initial investment. The average-size laundromat could cost you in the neighborhood of $200,000 to $500,000 -- whether you choose to purchase an existing laundry or build one in a retail space.”

Profit

The upside is a laundromat business can be very profitable. As stated in this same entrepreneur.com article: “The amount of money you can make from a laundry varies tremendously. According to the Coin Laundry Association's Brian Wallace, the annual gross income from one store can range from $30,000 to $1 million. The expenses incurred while running a store range between 65 and 115 percent of the gross income. That means that for a store grossing $30,000 per year, at best it nets $10,500 and at worst it loses $4,500. For a store grossing $1 million per year, the profit could be as high as $350,000, or there could be a loss of up to $150,000, depending on expenses. Wallace says these profit margins have less to do with the size of the store than with its owner. An owner who runs his or her store well-who keeps it clean, repairs its equipment quickly, uses energy-efficient systems and offers good customer service-will see profit margins of about 35 percent.”

Share on facebook

I help entrepreneurs make money online with small profitable business ideas and niche website ideas. Look forward to meeting you!

Jake

3. Collapse Details
    Hello everyone, now there are a lot of good ones on the market of washing machines, but personally I use a portable washing machine about which you can read the view site here, this is a very convenient and practical machine, it has very great functionality, and at the same time remains the smallest and most convenient in operation by typewriter.

Share on facebook

Last edited by HappyStop8; 04-02-2020 at 02:21 AM.

4. Collapse Details
    Hi,I came across this a little while ago.I havent been using it long and Im already seeing result.Not Big results,just small ones,but success takes time.If you want to know more,click the link below. https\\12a6e3jb23wuen5g1pf6ul0010.hop.clickbank.ne t

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi guys, my microwave broke down 3 months ago. After that, I started looking for a good service. So my choice is based on the opinion of a friend and microwave oven repair san jose. Since I prefer a reliable service provider because it is an electronic item and a valuable product. The guys came the next day and fixed my microwave the same day.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Triman; 03-23-2021 at 09:40 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    A self-administration clothing, coin clothing or coin wash is an office where garments are washed and dried. They are referred to in the United Kingdom as launderettes or launderettes, and in the United States, Canada, and Australia as laundromats or washeterias. George Edward Pend beam made "laundromat" for Westinghouse.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    A self-administration clothing, coin clothing, laundromat or coin wash is an office where garments are washed and dried absent a lot of customized proficient assistance. Laundromats are referred to in the United Kingdom as launderettes or launderettes, and in the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand as laundromats.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    In case you're bolted out of your vehicle and have an emergency aides administration call them before a locksmith. Ordinarily, these lock out administrations are remembered for the participation or despite the fact that the vehicle sales center or insurance agency relying upon when you purchased the vehicle.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    A self-administration clothing, coin clothing or coin wash is an office where garments are washed and dried. They are referred to in the United Kingdom as launderettes or launderettes, and in the United States, Canada, and Australia as laundromats or washeterias. George Edward Pend ray made "laundromat" for Westinghouse.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    The high rate of success, excellent ROI, flexibility, scalability, and easy-to-manage cash flow make laundromats a smart choice for new and experienced small business investors.

Share on facebook