Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Starting an online business?
    Hello everyone, I am new to this forums and would like to ask a question right away

Basically I really want to start an online business where I can do most work from a computer. I dont need much, but I really want to quit my current job thats why I am starting to look into online business.
    I would really like to work on something to bring in passive income, so I was starting by looking at offering web hosting, but its kinda too technical for me and not really suitable for me. I can build a website,
    do some graphics, etc...but this is too much.
    I then got an idea of building a ticket management system and offer it to people for certain monthly price so they can run their business tickets on my app.

So before we continue I would like to hear some opinions and ideas

Thanks!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think you should keep both projects continue together if it is possible from your side. Because in a way you are saying that you have a good ability about website development so it is good for you. A second thing you are talking about ticket management system project that seems to be too a valuable project.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Welcome to the Forum! To start a business online you have to find a need and fill it, write copy that sells, design and build an easy-to-use website, use search engines to drive traffic to your site, establish an expert reputation for yourself, follow up with your customers and subscribers with email, and increase your income through back-end sales and upselling.

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?

4. Collapse Details
    Start an online business Social multi vendor ecommerce script like Fantacy have leveraged this social aspect in their business models and today are running very successfully. Shopping is done socially nowadays, we follow brands, designers and fashion icons to find out what is in-fashion and this makes us to look upon what we buy.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    It is important not to forget about a good helper to simplify business for example, POS or ERP system like eHopper POS software

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Here is some REAL advice for you...

In business, you need 3 things.

1) A product or service

2) A need for that product or service

3) The ability for your target market to be able to pay for that product or service.

Forget everything else, without these 3 thnigs, you simply have no business.

Unfortunately, your two ideas are flawed.

Web hosting is over saturated. You do not have the money to compete even with the worst in the sector. Forget it.

The ticket idea would be good if it was not for the fact that companies can do this themselves for free and when they dont want to they simply use email or social media.

Take a step back, look at what you can offer, see if there is a market for it, see if people will pay for that product or service, conduct some extensive market research and then see if there is any money in it.

Plan properly and you will have a better idea if there is longevity, and whether you will actually make some money in it.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    This is very helpful

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    You should go for online business, Online business is a smart and best choice.But don't quit your job until you are getting good income from business, So if your business succeeded then you can easily quit your job and focus on improving your business otherwise you have the option.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Nice one of the online business. Online business is one the best technique or strategy to develop the business day to day, For example, Hp company provide the online technical support to increase there users and the business also and its having HP Customer Service Number where you contact their executive.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    hello.....
    digitalmarketing is for improve our business and learning skills................
    .................................................. ......................
    SEO institute in Bhopal

Share on facebook