1. Collapse Details
    Starting an online business?
    Hello everyone, I am new to this forums and would like to ask a question right away

Basically I really want to start an online business where I can do most work from a computer. I dont need much, but I really want to quit my current job thats why I am starting to look into online business.
    I would really like to work on something to bring in passive income, so I was starting by looking at offering web hosting, but its kinda too technical for me and not really suitable for me. I can build a website,
    do some graphics, etc...but this is too much.
    I then got an idea of building a ticket management system and offer it to people for certain monthly price so they can run their business tickets on my app.

So before we continue I would like to hear some opinions and ideas

Thanks!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think you should keep both projects continue together if it is possible from your side. Because in a way you are saying that you have a good ability about website development so it is good for you. A second thing you are talking about ticket management system project that seems to be too a valuable project.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Welcome to the Forum! To start a business online you have to find a need and fill it, write copy that sells, design and build an easy-to-use website, use search engines to drive traffic to your site, establish an expert reputation for yourself, follow up with your customers and subscribers with email, and increase your income through back-end sales and upselling.

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Dog Training Products: Dog Bark Collar, Electric Dog Fence, Dog Training Collars

4. Collapse Details
    Start an online business Social multi vendor ecommerce script like Fantacy have leveraged this social aspect in their business models and today are running very successfully. Shopping is done socially nowadays, we follow brands, designers and fashion icons to find out what is in-fashion and this makes us to look upon what we buy.

Share on facebook