1. Collapse Details
    Ranking IM Campaigns on Google
    For us to be able to make money on internet marketing, it is essential for us to rank on Google, since majority of the searchers goes on Google. It is just too bad, there are many competition out there who want to be on the first page.

As for me, I always target long tail keywords for my campaigns. It is useless to pick a shorter one with a high competition. Though, the traffic is not that many, but at least it is easier to rank it on the page 1.

I am also a bit paranoid on populating links for fear of being penalized. 30 links per website per day is a good way to go. How about you, what do you do to ensure your rank on Google? How many backlinks do you do everyday per website?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Google will only penalize you if your backlink-building methods are 'suspicious.'

For example, if you get hundreds of backlinks one day and get none the next day, they'll suspect that the backlinks you get are not genuine and reward you with a lower page rank. For me I concentrate more on slower backlink building methods like dropping a link blog comments occasionally on Q and A sites. That way with one link you can 'murder' two birds with one stone - - get a natural backlink and traffic if the comment you leave somewhere is helpful enough to spark interest in you, the writer.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Rainman; 03-27-2014 at 05:38 AM.

3. Collapse Details
    I actually like the fact that there isn't much competition for Google because that means once I am ranking I will be getting the majority of traffic. I still use spun content and article submitters to build my backlinks. However, the key is to have diverse anchor texts. If all your anchor texts say the same thing that will raise a red flag. Only about 30% of my anchor texts have the keyword I am trying to rank for.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I actually including the fact there isn't significantly opposition with regard to Yahoo since this means the moment I'm rank I'll be having the majority of targeted visitors. I even now use content spinner content material in addition to document submitters to create the backlinks. Nevertheless, the key is to possess varied anchor text messages. When your entire anchor text messages say exactly the same thing that may raise a red-colored hole. Directly about 30% associated with the anchor text messages hold the key word I'm attempting to list with regard to.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Article spinners, guys please!

Google page rank matters little if you get visitors who take a look at your content for a second and never return again. Unless you're a blackhat marketer who wants to make a quick buck from one questionable venture before they moving to the next then it would be more advisable to do stuff the right way. Right good original content. Post frequently.

That's how you grow a site that you will make money from for a long time.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Agreed with Rainman - if you're finding success still with spun content and backlinks from databases where you can get that content published then you're playing a waiting game of "when will I be penalized". Even if your anchor text is diverse if the-the databases you're using get slammed it could get traced back to you... or a number of different ways.

Also agreed with OP on the long tail approach (not the "30 links per day" part, no way is that natural unless you're very established). Long tail keywords offer the best opportunity for rankings/traffic for new websites, plus they're often more targeted meaning your conversions can be higher assuming your landing pages are designed with those searchers in mind.

Churn and burning grey/black hat techniques to get rankings still works, sure... but you're not going to build a long-term holistic business doing that. You'll just have to keep spinning up new sites.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    targeting a long tail keyword is best strategy. its also boost your main keyword.

Share on facebook