Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    A value that's used to determine your ad position (where ads are shown on a page relative to other ads) and whether your ads will show at all. So even if your competition has higher bids than yours, you can still win a higher position at a lower price by using highly relevant keywords and ads. ...

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    A value that's used to determine your ad position (where ads are shown on a page relative to other ads) and whether your ads will show at all. So even if your competition has higher bids than yours, you can still win a higher position at a lower price by using highly relevant keywords and ads.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Ad Rank determines your ad position and whether your ads are eligible to show at all. Generally speaking, the ad with the highest Ad Rank gets to show in the top position and the ad with the second-highest Ad Rank gets to show in the second position (assuming the ads clear the relevant thresholds), and so on.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Ad Rank is calculated using your bid amount, your auction-time ad quality (including expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience), the Ad Rank thresholds, the competitiveness of an auction,the context of the person's search (for example, the person's location, device, time of search

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Google will only penalize you if your backlink-building methods are 'suspicious.'

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Google because that means once I am ranking I will be getting the majority of traffic. I still use spun content and article submitters to build my backlinks. However, the key is to have diverse anchor texts. If all your anchor texts say the same thing that will raise a red flag. Only about 30% of my anchor texts have the keyword I am trying to rank for.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Paid DOES NOT DIRECTLY affect organic rankings. So many of you have ... They have a real wall at Google between the paid side and the organic side. ... We find that we often mirror our PPC campaigns with our SEO efforts.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Ad Rank is calculated using your bid amount, your auction-time ad quality (including expected clickthrough rate, ad relevance, and landing page experience), the Ad Rank thresholds, the competitiveness of an auction,the context of the person's search (for example, the person's location, device, time of search, the ...

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Here's everything you need to know about ad rank, why it matters, and ... Because Google AdWords is an auction where you bid on keywords and ... calls to action and campaign goals, then you can kiss your rank goodbye.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Speed is now used as a ranking factor for mobile searches; The Mobile Speed Score for ads landing pages; Next steps: measure, optimize, monitor and repeat

Share on facebook