1. Collapse Details
    Hey everyone consider me a TOOL for your use lol. Hi guys
    The only person on the net to ask the question how can I help you get what your looking for?

Hi, my name is Jason and I am a full time internet marketer. The coolest part of my job is that I can do it virtually where ever I'd like, on my own time, and I create my own schedule!

I have a lot of experience in being a small business owner, including Owner/Operator of a Graphic Design & Video Service, designing custom made sneakers, running an internet radio station, and an agent for former World Champion boxer Monty Clay. I have worked with Wiz Khalifa, performer of the super hit: "black and yellow", Roy Jones Jr. (boxing legend), and Darrell Revis (NFL star), just to name a few.

I am educated in marketing, with a focus on the many avenues of utilizing the internet. A couple of my current mentors, who are masterminds in the marketing, traffic, and blogging industry are Vick Strizheus and Dave Wood.

After my experiences with various small business ownership, one day it hit me,"the internet is the awesome way to market!" I decided to dive in head first and I have been successfully rolling ever since!

I am here as your guide so if you have a sec let me know what your looking for and I will do my get to he you to the best way to solve your problem.

Send me an email if you have any questions or want any advice on how to market yourself or your business.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I suspect that the tool you are talking about should be on the site that in linked in your footnote, signature, whatever - well link is broken or site nonexistent and hence I cannot see s**t.

Regards.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
    I suspect that the tool you are talking about should be on the site that in linked in your footnote, signature, whatever - well link is broken or site nonexistent and hence I cannot see s**t.

Regards.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFenix71 View Post
    The only person on the net to ask the question how can I help you get what your looking for?

Hi, my name is Jason and I am a full time internet marketer. The coolest part of my job is that I can do it virtually where ever I'd like, on my own time, and I create my own schedule!

I have a lot of experience in being a small business owner, including Owner/Operator of a Graphic Design & Video Service, designing custom made sneakers, running an internet radio station, and
    I like my sneakers white. And black for my tights as well. This color is the best for those. My boyfriend went crazy when he saw it for the first time. See for yourself https://yankasulivan.com/. And thank me after

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I hope you are not going to be treated literally. It is simply a metaphor. - Phillip Elden

Share on facebook