Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Paypal debit card.
    Paypal' prepaid debit card is the easiest way to transfer your money from Payapl. Not only can you use the cards routing number as your bank account with Paypal. You can also get insta transfers from your Paypal account. They only cost $4.95 a month, and you get free transactions, and teller withdrawals.

Do any of you guys use the Paypal prepaid debit card?

Share on facebook

It's just business.

2. Collapse Details
    My Paypal account got limited because I made too many claims against companies that never delivered. I had no idea they would do such a thing. it was a right nightmare and had to contact companies paying me to give me my new paypal account that i set up. The paypal fees are quite a lot and more than the likes of perfect money. What I don't get about paypal is why they refused claims that were against services saying they only give claims to actual products when they had given service claims before!
    I have never used a paypal prepaid debit card before, i find paying by paypal the traditional way easy enough.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I don't as of right now but will definitely look into the process of getting one. It looks as though it may come handy.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I don't need one. I only use paypal for small purchases and receiving income.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The paypal debit card is available only in certain countries only. So, willingness to use or obtain the card, will be determined by your nationality. If you qualify . . .

Then we get to, their charges. It makes no difference if you can access your funds directly or not. If you've linked another debit card, the same could be apply and any fees your bank would charge would be quite low. The $4.95 Paypal charge per month is ridiculous. It's a little too high.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Well I have heard about the Paypal Debit Card from a number of folks. And I have to say that I am impressed with the amount of features they offer for the price. I have also heard people say that this card helps you in making international transactions pretty easy and painless. I have been trying to get one for myself too but it has been stuck due to technical reasons.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I love paypal, I load my paypal card up with an instant transfer card. I shop and I use it to take the place of western union . as long as the person has an email account and a paypal account it is so much easier and cheaper to send money. I pay all my bills.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I don't use one now but I think now that I will. The process to get your money with paypal now is so simple.
    I think a debit card will make it even more convenient, and you don't have to use your bank account. I use DWOLLA
    now with some of my freelance jobs and it takes forever to get paid. That sounds a lot better.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I don't use a Paypal debit card, because I don't think it's available for Canadians. I'd definitely get one if it was available though, it'd make me use my Paypal account more often, and It'd be nice to be able to buy things at stores with my Paypal money.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Thank you for this suggestion. This is exactly what i need. I recently opened a thread about using a Greendot card for this exact purpose. The problem with Greendot is they do not mail your card!

I like the $4.95 a month fee because Greendot charges $6. Plus you have to pay every time you use it. Which is absolutely ridiculous, but i had no other option at the time. The fact that the PayPal prepaid debit card offers instant transfers is a amazing. That fact alone sold this product to me.

I will be canceling my account with Greendot, and opening one with Paypal prepaid immediately.

Share on facebook

Last edited by AB9100; 03-27-2014 at 01:12 PM.
    I Need Money!