1. Collapse Details
    Showing head to head testing at trade shows.
    Hi every one , this is my first post.

I have a Marine Refrigeration company up here in Canada. I regularly show our equipment at boat shows across Canada and the US . The product is revolutionary in the pleasure boating community and is completely of my own design .

My question is , would it be bad business to show a competitors equipment running side by side my own , in the identical set-up. This will show how much more our efficient our system is to what has been in the market place for years. This would obviously upset the competition but our customers need to see the difference with there own eyes. I would remove any markings that distinguish the manufacturer of the competitors equipment . The important point is, the market place is dominated by a this design and it is not efficient . I will represent that space by an unnamed competitor and demonstrate its inefficiencies in real time.

Any comments ?

Regards John.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It sounds like a good idea, if you have a superior product it's good marketing practice to make comparison with inferior competitors

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Has anyone seen Frank Hodge Cartersville, GA post lately?
    Frank Hodge Cartersville, GA is an old friend, can you help me find him?

Share on facebook