Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Some businesses are created with a purpose to getting a higher value once sold. For example, real estate is a very promising sector where plots are bought, apartments are constructed and then sales made to get very high returns.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think it's a good option to consider. Maintaining a business can get very stressful and daunting, but at the same time, starting businesses is also exhilarating, so I think this is a good way to get the best of the opportunity while eliminating the negatives.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yeah mostly people are using that software to gain leads and you can also use that

Share on facebook

Introducing the element of Creativity to the world of Fishing. Fishing T Shirts - Striped Bass T Shirts Men - Fishing Hat For Men

4. Collapse Details
    Yes that is a good idea if you dont have a lot of capital for expansion. You can find business brokers in your area and see what people are selling..also, you can call them and aske them for advice to structure ur company for a future sale.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Looking the best oriented dropshipping marketing tool having automatic listings to Ebay from Amazon.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by alec View Post
    I first noticed this online, with software. There are people that create software, make that software somewhat popular, then sell it to a bigger company for tons of cash.
    This is my ultimate goal.

Is it a good idea to invest time and money in a business with the intent of selling, and would you do it if you had the resources?
    I think this depends on what you want. Some may want to do that, some may want to pass the business on to family because of all of the time and effort they've put into building and growing it.

Like I could possibly see myself running my own business and then passing it down to family. I could also see myself selling certain apps. Of course, if my business got big enough and made enough money, I could see myself selling it -- for the right price.

That's something else you have to consider. You've got to have a certain level of discipline if you decide to sell. You might not want to take the first offer. You'll have to know the market, so you can know if you're lowballed on a price. Sometimes even when a price is enticing, you should say no. I've heard of that happening.

Some people won't sell below $x dollars, some people won't sell at all.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    If you feel that you would earn more by selling your company rather than maintaining it, then by all means sell!

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Or you can also buy dwindling businesses, flip them, and then sell them at a profit!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by ellenronn View Post
    Or you can also buy dwindling businesses, flip them, and then sell them at a profit!
    Good idea!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by bingaguilar View Post
    I agree. The only way that a business could really take off and attract people who would want to buy it is if it is really successful and has even more potential for growth. And a business would not reach that stage if the pioneers were not passionate about it. First, love your business and make it grow. If you get an offer that's just too hard to refuse then sell it, nothing wrong with that. Just don't start a business that you intended to sell even at the get-go. I'm sure it wouldn't succeed enough to attract anyone.
    Yes Agree with the above, it will be a daunting task to build business for sale if you do like what you do, because it will take time and commitment to succeed

Share on facebook