Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How do you get followers on social media sites?
    I've tried to get "likes" on my pages, I've posted content including high quality images, and I update regularly. Yet, I can't get many likes on a page other than a few of my friends. How do you get your page "out there" so that more people follow it?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Know what your audience wants to see. Or you may want to try posting controversial articles, images or videos that will spark an engagement. They said, Content is King.. but Engagement is the QUEEN and she rules the house.. so make sure your postings are worth engaging.. this way, you will invite more people and viola.. more likes! Good luck to you. I hope this suggestion helps.

Share on facebook

----
    I just started my own website and you can find it on http://www.ofwtips.com

3. Collapse Details
    There are some popular methods that people use. Some of the easiest to do are add people on Facebook or follow people on twitter. When deciding who to follow, search for key words relating to your business on twitter, the people who tweet these words may be interested in your business or product. I wish you all the best in your business ventures.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Know what people would actually like to see. Given that, people will be interested. As long as you keep people interested, it's sure that, in time, you'll get enough followers. Cheers!

Share on facebook

Your Social Village - Social Marketing Experts

5. Collapse Details
    It is all about posting relevant information not updating everything that you have just done like taking a bath. I think people should be able to update posts that are meaningful rather than just posting what they think is important.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    when you comment in blogs or forums leave your business site or page, try giveaways, advertise your page on facebook groups related your page, and post some quotes.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Find people or target audience who share the same interests. Know the demographics and post updates that you think will appeal to that specific group. This includes awesome pictures, quotes,tips, or tricks. Find out the time of day these people are most active on facebook and be the to interact. If you think you can't be there for them, hire someone to do it for you. Social presence is valuable in order to grow your fan base.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I think that Facebook is an easy platform to get followers. So many people just want contacts or want to add friends just to bump their numbers. On Facebook on a daily average, I keep about 550 friends. I sell fashion items and accessories. I have many businesses that are local, who want the support as well. I like them and request them to like me. It shows community support and helps to network your business.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    There is no way.

People only follow, and like what they are interested in. If people are not doing those tings to your page. It is obvious that they are not interested. The only other way would be to buy followers, and likes.

However. That would defeat that whole purpose of wanting them. You want followers, and likes. Because they have genuine interest in your page. Artificial likes are not going to help you with that.

Share on facebook

I Need Money!

10. Collapse Details
    For making the follower you can just like the page, positive comment, daily login and update status share images, jokes, chatting much more.

Share on facebook