Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    There are several ways you can increase the number of followers. Few are Share valuable & engaging content, Comment on relevant news, use hashtags(#), get into guest blogging, follow others in your niche, ask for retweets etc...

Share on facebook

Cliff Rice - National Sales Trainer & Recruiter
    I am a national sales trainer and recruiter, and enjoy helping others find a new career. I also love motivating others and helping them achieve their goals.
    Visit My Blog: Crice Global

2. Collapse Details
    Update some news about your business daily on your profile and Notice the users like much.Give the point to point information of your business which tells the users about their benefits.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Be an active user on the Facebook or any other social networking sites. Post relevant content, images, video's etc and share it in your friends wall or tag them.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Try to write short and interesting posts.......

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Facebook users follow you when they like what you post so try to post attractive things about your products or anything for which you have done social media marketing find new groups related to your products you will definitely get new followers.......

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Go to the social media sites like Facebook Twitter & get more followers.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    As we all Know that social media is the best and effective way to promote your business or other brands if you want to get followers or genuine likes try to post fresh, attractive and unique content in groups you will definitely get results....thanks

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Its not at a big problem only thing is that you to focus on the intrest of you audience and try promoting articles with creative and unique one on their intrest.

Thus its the fact of understanding and intreacting with audience by putting youself on their shoes and act accordingly!!!

Share on facebook

Parker is a Content Writter at Key Difference.

Reach us at Key Difference

9. Collapse Details
    It's been interesting and enjoyable reading the points made on here! I'm not an expert when it comes to social media.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    you should like their post and start commenting on different groups and posts.

Share on facebook