1. Collapse Details
    Natural products store
    I've joined recently with a friend that graduated on alternative medicines and we rented a place with natural products. It's just starting and we're not doing bad, it's on the ground floor and in the basement we have four rooms that will be offices for doctors for consults on alternative medicines. The place is good so I really hope this can boom soon because we are really needing the money! Any advice on the marketing of the place?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I highly suggest using Social Media. A new business can especially benefit from a Facebook Business Page. Paid Facebook Ads are not expensive and you can target to your local demographic too.

Also agree with giselle33, an online store to compliment your brick & mortar store.

Good luck!

Share on facebook

Dufferin Media
    Social Media Management Services
    Hands off solution to help you build your business online using the powerful tools of Social Media

3. Collapse Details
    Let me know if you need help expanding into Europe. I run a fulfillment company in Southern Sweden. You send us your products, you get the sales online, we'll fulfill the orders for you.

Share on facebook

Robert L -
    Stratus-Pikpuk - Order Fulfillment in Europe
    We can help you sell your products in Europe!