Thread: Help needed

Hybrid View

1. Collapse Details
    Help needed
    A few years ago i had a small business that got in to problems and i ended up with 6 ccj`s and took out a iva,
    I now want to start a new small business but im having big problems finding a bank that will allow me to open a account, all my personal banking is done with a building society so no history with a personal bank.
    Can anyone please offer me some advice???
    As it seems like im going nowhere fast and no bank account no business.

[Edited: Minor typo edit]

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Just in case you didn't see my reply on ox1
    have you checked with the credit reference agencies that
    your records are up to date because if your debts are settled
    you should be ok.

see

experian.co.uk
    equifax.co.uk

these are the main credit reference agencies

Assuming you have done this & are ok then
    try searching on google with "business bank account ccj"
    and see what you get.

I came up with a couple of companies that help with this on the first page.
    One appears to use Bank of Scotland.

hope this helps

regards
    Mark Dalton
    Business Finance Consultant

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    p.s. have you tried your accountant or local citizens advice beareau

regards
    Mark Dalton
    Business Finance Consultant

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You shouldn't have too much trouble opening an account with most of the high street banks, although the facilities they will offer you will be quite poor (cheque book+cashline card at best).

From some of my own clients who I have recommended banking facilities, the RBS seem to be quite open to suggestions when it comes to business banking, give them a go.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    You will surely get the help that you need. People are willing to lend a helping hand. - Paul Savramis

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    These days, more and more templates such as WordPress themes, Joomla templates, and website builders include search engine optimization configuration options. This is incredibly helpful so that you can optimize your website from the start. wordpress website templates

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    If you're looking to build your own computer from scratch, you’ll have a lot of choices to make. How do you know what parts will work together? Which parts are best for the games you want to play? Which brands are reliable? How do you know whether a build is good value for money? Instead of having to trawl through thousands of online forums, we’ve done all the research for you. We have all heard the how-to guides for building a custom PC and they are all pretty much the same. BuildMyPC aims to change that. We have thousands of components on our website, and we constantly update our site with new products and information, to help users find the right parts to build a custom PC. pc builders

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success. SEO Service on Fiverr

Share on facebook