Thread: Hello Everyone!

1. Collapse Details
    Hello Everyone!
    New member here, long time reader. Just to breifly introduce myself I am an introverted young entrepreneur who has been 'hustling' more or less since i was a pre-teen. However through my several business ventures I have learned what a powerful tool information is. My businesses (past, present, and future) all rely on my commitment to quality, fairness, and transparency.

Currently Im doing handyman work, and holding down a part time retail job to add to my savings. On the less active side Im day trading, selling on eBay, Amazon, and local joint ventures. Another venture i have going is to collect wholesale real estate leads which i sell to a single investor client, my goal is to generate 300 leads this year and hopefully jv a buy and hold rehab or two. I hope to expand these and other sources of revenue over the next couple of years. Im looking to quit the non skilled labor force for good by gaining experience as an electrician, reduce time selling online by bringing in partners and employees, and begin to either broker sourcing svcs,real estate, hard money financing, or all three.

Feel free to reach out any time,

Nate

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi Users,
    Welcome all.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Welcome to this board!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hello NathanG. Nice meeting you here.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hello, my name is John, I joined you recently. I want to tell you a little about myself. I have a lot of hobbies: design, drawing and travel. I love traveling the most because it's something new not known. Recently I went on a trip to Ukraine, this is a wonderful country, but decided not to walk on foot and rent a car https://ukr-prokat.com/pl/wynajem-samochodow/kijow so how to see the city on foot did not work. It was very pleased , I think to go still. Perhaps someone wants to joing me?

Share on facebook

Last edited by johndill419; 08-31-2018 at 06:43 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    Hey NathanG we all hustling here tryna get that paper in feel free to dive in what you see fit..

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hello Everyone
    This is Victoria Tegg and I am a blogger & technical content writer

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Hi All,

Welcome to the SBF community!!!

Share on facebook