1. Collapse Details
    Need assistance with funding
    I have been helping my dad with his business for the last 5 years and we are in need of some working capital.
    Considering that local banks take an average of a 1-2 months to fund you, I have been researching some online lenders.

My dad is paranoid to say the least about giving his login and password to these companies, does anyone here know of lenders that do not require a bank login?

thanks in advance.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Your Dad's need for working capital
    Hello, 222vermont,

I don't know why any potential lenders would need log on to your dad's bank account, but we certainly don't. There are of course some documentation requirements. But providing working capital to small businesses is exactly what we specialize in. If you PM me, we can have a private conversation but basic requirements are much less stringent than a bank and based mainly on the revenue flow of the company rather than on Credit Score. But it would have to be 500 or higher which most people do have.

PM me or respond to this post and we can go from there.

Share on facebook

Last edited by mburns; 03-01-2018 at 08:19 AM. Reason: spelling

3. Collapse Details
    Well, that is good to know. If you don't need any assistance, that is a great news to know. - Green Water Technologies

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Did you get your financing needs taken care of? Sorry about the late response I just found about this site today. However I'd love to be of service and can provide additional capital if needed.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    small advice
    Definitely I am not totally sure, but probably you can contact such company that provides quick loans services. My friend have faced some issue with money, when he had no money at all. I think that sometimes any of us can get in a situation when you can't pay your bills. And he get in touch with such online loan company and got some money from them for definite term. You can just search for really good one over the internet and choose the best one for yourself.

Share on facebook

Last edited by bytrol; 11-22-2018 at 05:33 PM. Reason: mistake

6. Collapse Details
    If your Dad still needs the finance , please visit Capital Merchant Advances , WE do not need the login of your Dads accounts.

Share on facebook