Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How to be an online success!
    RCB Guest
    Well I would just like to mention that if you need some assistance in getting started and as to what and how then let me know and I'll be glad to help. I'm basically helping for free because I enjoy helping. So check out my website [edited out: blatant advert]

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Could you help me?
    Our company is a small company in Wuhan,China.We have invent a new kind of softwear .The company wants me to advertising it on the other countries' website,they want to to choose the most economic way,to be specific:for free.
    Could you tell me which place i could use.Or are there some wensite we could write our new product there for free?
    Or could you tell me some other way to make the softwear know to many people.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Well, the way NOT to do it, is to spam this or any other message board with your unsolicited links. These are removed immediately, and if repeated, the person responsible is banned.

Free advertising? In fact free anything? Life isn't that simple unfortunately.

If you want to promote on the internet, do the same as others. Build a nice content rich site which people will want to visit, and other website owners will want to link to. Submit it to directories, etc. All this can be free (unless you submit to paid directories such as Yahoo).

Apart from that, you'll have to get your credit card out and pay, to some extent or another, I'm afraid.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Thank you
    Thank you very much for your suggestion.I would appreciate it very much.But could you tell me is there any spoecial website where you could publize your sofewear on ?
    Thank you.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    helping an online business man
    madcat Guest
    I suggest you get a toll free number (find a service in the net) I could recommend one that I use but people might consider that advertising

then you make your website

display your contact information clearly
    and make sure it's SEO compliant

etc etc...

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Re: How to be an online success!
    Hello. My name is Jacob Dallek and I currently own a business called Cheap Ink which sells printer cartridges. I am currently trying to figure out how i might use the internet to my advantage. Do you have any suggestions? I am also wondering how internet networking works and if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by RCB
    Well I would just like to mention that if you need some assistance in getting started and as to what and how then let me know and I'll be glad to help. I'm basically helping for free because I enjoy helping. So check out my website [edited out: blatant advert]

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Online Success
    If you want to promote your business online it is a fairly crowded market. If it is worth it you can gain top rankings in the search engines and generate leads this way. It will take some time though, probably up to a year.

You could start with trying out google adwords, overture or findwhat etc, which are all pay per click advertising methods.

You could generate traffic using these tools and see how many sales you make based on the keywords you target. If you do make good sales with your targeted keywords it may be worth while to optimize your site for free natural listings in the search engines.

if you have more questions please feel free to ask

userdesigned

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Re: Online Success
    Dear Userdesigned,

Why does it take so long? Up to a year? Why?

[quote="userdesigned"]If you want to promote your business online it is a fairly crowded market. If it is worth it you can gain top rankings in the search engines and generate leads this way. It will take some time though, probably up to a year.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by BusinessMan
    (unless you submit to paid directories such as Yahoo).
    You can also get into Yahoo for free. Just be prepared to wait. But for those with limited funds, it can be done. Certain industries will gain more than others by getting a directory listing.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Doing well on Google
    The key to success on Google (one of the leading SE's) is to have good content, rich with the keywords your trying to appear under.

Also to find a lot of links from related sites, using the same keywords in the link text.

It sounds easy, but can involve 100's of hours of time etc.

Clare

Share on facebook