Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
How to be an online success! - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Your link was edited because it contained a link that was obviously spam. This really isn't a place for that. We are here to learn from each other, not spam our referral links everywhere. This is a great forum, and I'm glad that link was removed.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by nowicki2013 View Post
    I was basically wondering if making videos promoting Clickbank products still works. I was going to spend a little money on Fiverr and buy a video testimonial, some views, likes, and comments. I just don't want to spend all the time for research and the money if it'll be all for nothing. I know there are no guarantees but there should be some kind of information out there about it. Do you think YouTube videos promoting Clickbank products still work?
    Hi nowicki2013. If you think you have a high converting Clickbank offer, why not try this? Since you're familiar w/ Fiverr, look for someone w/ a decent Twitter following that can send your Clickbank hop link + message to her Twitter followers? Testing the waters for $5 may not be that bad. Good luck!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    To be an online success, look at every single avenue to make money, find out which ones work best for you, then focus on those few things.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Work hard! Content is king. The better your content or service the more success you will receive. I have found that hard work pays off and that is the only way to success. The lazy option is no good on the Internet.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetised View Post
    Work hard! Content is king. The better your content or service the more success you will receive. I have found that hard work pays off and that is the only way to success. The lazy option is no good on the Internet.
    Definitely agree with this. Content is, and always will be king. Just keep browsing around and find methods that work well, tailor them to your own specification and scale up.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You want to be successful on the internet? There's no easy way, you're gonna have to work just as hard as doing any other job. If you're a blogger, you're gonna want to write articles that hundreds or even thousands of people will want to read and reread to make decent money. Think of some product or a service that you would like to sell to people and then work your way towards that, the internet is a very good way to get a lot of people to know about your product.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by discountdomains View Post
    The key to success on Google (one of the leading SE's) is to have good content, rich with the keywords your trying to appear under.

Also to find a lot of links from related sites, using the same keywords in the link text.

It sounds easy, but can involve 100's of hours of time etc.

Clare
    Indeed, the easiest way of making lots of money is by using AdSense. All you need to do is find out what kind of content they want and offer them the respective content. You need good English and html skills. But once you hit the jackpot, you'll keep drowning in money.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    To be an internet success, could take a lot of time and practice. Sorry, scratch that WILL take a lot of time. I am very new to internet marketing and would like to learn as much as I can, in terms of promoting a webpage, attracting traffic to a landing page, etc.If anyone is interested in mentoring, please PM me.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by discountdomains View Post
    The key to success on Google (one of the leading SE's) is to have good content, rich with the keywords your trying to appear under.

Also to find a lot of links from related sites, using the same keywords in the link text.

It sounds easy, but can involve 100's of hours of time etc.

Clare
    Indeed, it does involve a lot of work. But once you have settled with the business, you only need to keep adding good content. I think the hardest part is providing the necessary content. If you can do it, you will obtain a decent audience and a very good source of income!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Content is key in online presence. If you have fresh and interesting content and you can keep up the same level of content, you will have more and more visitors each month. It's simple but it will take a lot of time and effort.

Share on facebook