Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I wholeheartedly recommend Facebook. It helped me a lot building a strong relationship with my audience and customers. Facebook isn't all about likes and shares, it's actually about conversions and that is what your business is about. You really need to be fully present and very active in your community. Start conversation, ask questions, be interested in their opinions. Join groups from your niche or relevant to it and share your expertise there. This will eventually if not right away motivate people to follow you to your page.

Share on facebook

Get A Cheap Windows VPS/RDP at http://CheapWindowsVPS.com

2. Collapse Details
    Many have already suggested the main social media sites that should be used.

My suggestion is that you also get some training and exposure to other ideas to assist in using these avenues.

See below, there is a no cost training site that can help you understand and get some useful tools.

Share on facebook

Larry T
    FREE Social Media Training at http://trafficadbar.com/_8e64

3. Collapse Details
    I would use Facebook the best targeted traffic you can get on social media. Huge potential reach. Use Facebook everyday in your business. You can have separate accounts for different business but try to keep them all on one account. Keep it transparent.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Based on experience, you must first have an established website that has a lot of traffic. Then move on to setting up a Facebook account. Your website will help you get many likes on your new Facebook account. Follow it with Twitter for customer/client engagement then Instagram for easy photo posting and/or product shout out.
    At the end of the day, it'll all depend on how you managed all your social media accounts, what posts did you share, how well you developed engagement with your clients/customers and how you projected your brand's reputation.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    It's really important to put social media marketing to the box, as realized or not. People (potential customers) are gathered there. It's really big chance to win audiences via social media marketing.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Go for Twitter and G+, the best considered by business online marketing, market your products or your business events. Interact with existing users and this will help you to expand your reach. The most important is to know your target audience. This is the best business idea.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Pinterest is the latest in social media marketing trends. Pinterestís image-centered platform is ideal for retail, but anyone can benefit from using Pinterest for social media purposes.

Pinterest allows small businesses to showcase their own product offerings while also developing their own brandís personality with some unique pinboards.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Facebook’s casual, friendly environment requires an active social media marketing strategy that begins with creating a Facebook Business Fan Page. You will want to pay careful attention to layout, as the visual component is a key aspect of the Facebook experience. Social media marketing for business pages revolves around furthering your conversation with audiences by posting industry-related articles, images, videos, etc.

Facebook is a place people go to relax and chat with friends, so keep your tone light and friendly.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    If you do b2b marketing then you use LinkedIn and if you use b2c marketing then you use facebook.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    as the owner of a Digital Marketing Agency, I highly suggest:

Step 1, you need to dominate your space. If youíre in the car business, you want your presence to be so strong on social media that whenever someone thinks of getting ďXĒ car, they think of YOUR business. So how do you do this? You absolutely must contact massive amounts of people. Messages exist on social media for a reason, the "follow" button on social media exists for a reason, the "like" button on social media exists for a reason; do you see where Iím going with this? It is your duty to interact with massive amounts of people on a daily basis.

Step 2, you must be vocal on trending topics. You must view trending topics as gifts of gold from the social media gods. Create compelling content for EVERY trending topic that Is relevant to your space (Learn how to do that here!). Not only that, speak to others that are also engaged in that topic. This is what establishes you as a leader in your field, and an expert at what you do.

Step 3, set your social media up for the close. The point of social media is not to sell, but to close. In 2014 when I marketed health products on Instagram, I had my email openly present on my bio. Emails were pouring in, and every single one earned a response in less than a day. I created a system of lead generation by being vocal, reaching out to others, and in return having some people reaching out to me (leads!). After reading this, I want YOU to begin your journey of dominating your space, earning leads, and closing more deals.

Fill me in on your journey, and feel free to ask me any questions you may have!

@ZayVonJohnson

Share on facebook