Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Facebook Ads For Small Business Aren't Worth It
    Recently Veritasium published a very good (short) video that outlines what goes on behind Facebook Ads and why they may not be a good choice (specifically for Small Businesses).

I really want to encourage any small business owners here to view his video on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=oVfHeWTKjag[

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Not sure I agree, not that I disagree with everything but I have success from using Facebook advertisements. I love how I can directly target the audience that I want. I also enjoy creating the actual ad that will be shown! Despite this, you have to be careful with your expenditure. Sometimes it can be difficult to judge, but if your advert makes the money back and puts you in the black, that's a success in my book. Not to mention the awareness that the ad generates. Provide value and get those return customers/visitors!

Share on facebook

@Skroozey

3. Collapse Details
    The only real success we had from Facebook was when we ran a contest. Once it was over, the traffic dropped off. We tried to maintain the interest level, but virtual products like web design seem to have a hard time keeping the audience engaged.

Share on facebook

BannerView.com - Energize your Business Online, powered by BannerOS, the platform that turns your website into a powerful business tool.
    Build your own website powered by BannerOS with our DIY service.

4. Collapse Details
    Great video, seen it a while back and I agree with it! In my opinion it's better to aim for natural growth instead of buying it. By buying likes or followers via ads or payed marketing you risk getting users that are not engaged. Someone that follows you on a social platform but it's not engaged with your brand has no worth. You need to find ways of attracting genuine users towards your business, users that like your content since they'll help spread the brand. A contest like bmell above mentioned is a great idea, but this alone is not enough. You need to post interesting facts (even memes!), jokes or pictures related to your business to make sure your users are engaged.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I will be checking out the video and see what it is all about. essentially these days Facebook has a lot of ads placed on their pages that is just irritating to watch. For these reason, people are using ad-block when accessing the site to avoid watching the ads.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Nice video that makes some good points but I don't think it's useful to generalize it. Depends on the type of business you have and the customers you want to attract.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I think for some business it would work quite well. I have tried them out myself and they did not bring any considerable traffic, leads or likes.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Facebook is actually very good for small business advertisements , I have a free page for our business and It's worth it since I'm not paying anything at all. So I disagree with you on that one.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I think the best thing that anyone can do before deciding against Facebook advertising it to use one of the free vouchers that they give out. Just because someone says that something will not work, that doesn't mean that it will not work for you.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I've never heard about anybody being successful with FB ads.

Share on facebook